Why are guys more beautiful than girls? Just think about girls without make up:) why?

• I dont know
    24% (6)7% (2)15% (8)Vote
  • Cause its like in nature, males are more beaituful (for example male and female lions)
    24% (6)33% (10)29% (16)Vote
  • I dont care
    52% (13)60% (18)56% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
why?
guys are more beautufil!

0|0
17|12

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah option C sums me up

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I read that shaving tends to reduce wrinkles so maybe that has something to do with it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• this will sound narcissistic but i dont care. i think i look bomb af without makeup, and i love going out embracing my flaws.

as for the nature bit, yeah what is with that? -.- like male birds will be all blue and green and pink... then the female is grey. -.-
    then again, y'all should seriously look into the things males in the animal world do to impress females. BE THANKFUL :P

3|0
    0|0
    • if you stay like that people are gonna drop you like a bomb.

• Show All
    • @Stormaker lol thanks hun. i guess it's a thing only girls get.

• @MindYourEyes takes one to know one ;) #powpow !

• Lol, your poll options aren't biased at all...
    Plus, women are naturally prettier.
    www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...ful-say-scientists.html

2|1
    0|0
    • lmao why do I need to read what some one wrote in that magazine? lmao. nature like I said shows it for real>> Lions.

• Show All
    • oh thanks baby but grammar doesn't have anything to do woth the fact that guys are more beatuful?

• "Woth"
      "Beatuful"
      *rolling eyes*

• Because our standards for female beauty have been jacked up to unrealistic heights because of makeup. If no one wore makeup we wouldn't think women look tired or ugly without it, because we would have nothing better to compare it to, same with men right now.
    Plus women have thinner skin so dark circles and blemishes are gonna show more.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • Because society doesn't tell us that men aren't beautiful without makeup while we hear all the time how women need said latest and greatest products or surgery to be beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know man I still look pretty bomb without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because some guys don't put make up on which causes the tired look n all afterwards on some folks! and so they let the naturals all out forever XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's just gay men and possibly straight women who think that tbh..

0|0
    0|0
  • i look good without make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww you think men are more beautiful than women? How cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are ugly men just like there are ugly women. This isn't just gender specific. Most women don't need makeup, but they choose to do so. I'm one of the women who actually do need makeup because I am ugly. However, I know plenty of women who are naturally beautiful without it. I also know plenty of really handsome men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't look better than women just got pressured by men to look like the same people and now natural looks inferior to made up. All kinds of guys can look good, girls have to fit into a category or else they are called ugly. So if guys think that natural females are ugly, you played yourselves on that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not more beautiful, it's just that everyone is used to girls looking perfect because they have been using makeup for a long time now. There are just as many 'ugly' boys as there are 'ugly' girls without makeup

0|1
    0|0
    • yes there are ugly males and females too but in genereal guys are more beautufl!

• The only "beautiful" guys I've seen are the ones wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes but most girls wear make up? so if girls won't wear make up...

• Show All
    • Because I feel weird about calling guys beautiful.

• I dont know I think its jsut society. Like you have to care about what others think about you. Like about your look, and other things.

What Guys Said 11

• 0|1
    0|0
  • Because opinions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are more beautiful because they are aloof. Bloody aloof women. You'll be the death of me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think that men are more beautiful
    It's just that women wear make up, even if they don't have to

0|0
    0|0
    • man, look at girls without make up... in mornings...

• @shemale11 My girlfriend is gorgeous naturally and only wears makeup on special occasions like date night, weddings etc

• Um I don't want to be beautiful lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys would be more attractive if they didn't cut their hair short. Wasn't there a Greek king who required his male subjects to grow their hair, reasoning that it would make attractive men more handsome, and ugly ones more threatening?

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone is beautiful in their own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh I dp believe its the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • Peacocks and humans: Fact or fiction?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter if guys or women are better looking naturally?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm pretty girls are better looking than any guys
    But the reason males are generally better looking in nature is cause ofsuply and demand. Females get pregnant and then stop mating, whereas males mate with many females, so the better looking ones' genes are more likely to survive. Whereas almost all the females will mate regardless of looks. And it's pretty much the same with humans

0|0
    0|0