Can one feature really make a person more attractive?

i'll be honest - I really believe the only thing physically attractive about myself is my eyes. I truly believe that and no one can change my mind lol.
I never really find someone more attractive because they have one very unique feature.. But it somehow has felt all my life like people do that with me.
do you find someone more attractive because of one key feature - bigger than normal lips/bum, eyes, really nice hair, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if it's "just" your eyes... the eyes account for about 75% of how good someone's face can look, because they are the most detailed and varying feature.
    Sometimes a weird nose or mouth can make or break how attractive the girl is (if her eyes are already pretty) but usually the eyes determine it. As in your case.

Most Helpful Girl

• My barista has a prominent nose, most people would consider it to be too long and almost crow-like, however I think this particular feature makes her absolutely gorgeous. Her nose suits her face and her eyes so well, it's a tremendous compliment to her overall appearance! So yes I agree with you that one feature can make or break someone's outward appearance. If I had my barista's nose id look like a disproportionate bird-woman, yet she looks stunning and I always let her know! It helps to be a beautiful person on the inside as well, because that only enhances your quirks and makes you appear even more attractive. Her warm personality and good looks makes me come to that same coffee shop everyday (and her brew is the bomb as well 😂👌) hopefully I helped!

What Guys Said 12

• The eyes are the window to the soul and the most important aspect to me, although other physical characteristics factor in as secondary. You hit all the marks but your eyes are beautiful and your strongest key feature as they appear to sparkle brightly.

• Yeah, I would say all else equal or average, if they had great eyes that may set them apart for me. But it all depends upon the rest of their face, etc. Looks are not the most important, or even an important thing anyway, only to the point that they try to look good, which means they have their life together usually.

• Um.. my grandma has the same eye color as you and she had dudes lined up outside her house.
    Yea, if one feature stands out much it increases attractiveness by 10 fold.

• I like bigger butt, ass, and breasts, but it's funny because my eyes are the only thing I like about myself

• i went to your profile to see if you had a picture of yourself and you did. i find your eyes are quite unique and attractive yes. but it is not the only thing attractive about you. i really like your hair as well.

• I guess I can give up face for boob.

• Your whole face is very attractive.

• I think to be more attractive you should have something bigger than others or more pretty like your eyes.

• Yes they can

• Nope, it is usually the whole package for me...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• It's the overall composition of the face that makes a person attractive. That's why I find it so ridiculous when people are like "I only like people with green eyes, brown hair etc.".

• yes! specially with eyes and smiles

• People are attracted to you cos u r all around hot not just eyes. 8/10

• I love eyeballs, I think they are the best thing about the human face.

• You have gorgeous eyes, they definitely make you look attractive. I agree one feature can make a big difference