I get way too much attention from boys. They all think I'm a 10 rated. Messaging me all the time. Will cutting my hair short change their opinions?

So throughout my life every boy thinks I'm amazing and pretty. I can tell where their coming from but I'm getting bored of it now. It's acutally really annoying every boy I meet wants to talk to me and date me. Saying I'm perfect. I get so many Facebook messages after I go out. I just want this to stop. Boys need to stop harassing me. If I cut my hair short will their opinion change. I heard that boys hate short hair. So if I had short hair will they stop pesting me?

This is meI get way too much attention from boys. They all think I'm a 10 rated. Messaging me all the time. Will cutting my hair short change their opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you wanna do. But in my opinion doing it for others is just so pointless. Only do things for yourself. Shit I use to have long hair but I chopped it short because "I" was sick of it being in my face. It's short and I still get many compliments, phone numbers and asked out. So your pretty much just walking the same direction! Cause you are pretty XD.

• Oh right but I meant cutting it really short. Like a really short pixie cut. Like when Emma Watson had really short hair

What Guys Said 41

• Having seen this picture (and others of the same person) all over the internet, I can only believe catfish.

• No, probably not. You'll still look hot with short hair. Count your blessings, a lot of the girls using this site want the attention you have. The grass is always greener I guess.

If you really do not want male attention, put a ring on your finger, then you don't have to feel bad being a jerk to men that walk up and hit on you, because they are sleaze balls if they are hitting on a married woman. But if you don't have a ring finger, in the appropriate situations, you really can't be upset with men for talking to you. Society puts the pressure on us to make the approach after all.

• 2|2
  • Wow... you should probably just deal with it. Lots of people would love to be in your place.
    You could cut your hair shorter but people will still know you're gorgeous.

• You should try looking the way that makes you happy. The look that you like. You should not try changing yourself to someone you don't like just to get guys closer (or further).

• Don't change yourself because of annoying guys. You look good indeed, but changing that would mean you need to do that your entire life. Because life is full of those guys. I know, because I can bw like that too. Be yourself and block the annoying ones, and keep the ones you find normal enough

• Let me guess those guys that hit on you are ugly or unattractive I'm I right? Cause we both know if they weren't you wouldn't be complaining.

• Why not... and I know this is a long shot... stop putting pictures of yourself on facebook for everyone to see? Or make your account private or whatver it is you do for that on facebook. I think that would probably send out the right message :p

• YO YO YO DONT CUT YOUR HAIR

Wear a hat that cover part of your face, or some really ugly glasses when you go out. Problem solved.

• Don't change yourself to accommodate other people. Just set some boundaries by not reacting to obnoxious behavior or advances you did not encourage or ask for.

• I don't think you should change yourself to stop getting attention. I know it's easier said than done but you have to just ignore all the unwanted attention

• Catfish / 10

• you can try and see, but dont you think your lucky that all guys thinks your hot and very attractive?

• Mhmm and im not really Asian

Im actually
    media.gq.com/.../david-beckham-gq-0416-2.jpg

• Look on the bright side... in around 20 years time , that male attention will mostly cease !! Men are wired differently , young guys especially don't understand that women want them to stay well away from them , they soon learn the hard way !!

• Your are preety but not a 10.. More like an 8

• Baha you wish that happened OP lmao @fearless_banana virgin nerds increasin

• Holy shit those boys are right, buyout cutting your hair short will make little difference in my opinion, just go with it and take advantage of those boys

• You are stunning

• How old are you suppose to be?

• i have absolutely no idea how to handle this. i have never experienced such advanced levels of popularity. perhaps you can tell them you are already dating? i dont know.

• lol yea i'd be like aw she's such a pretty lesbian

• If you want them to stop pestering you tell them to fuck off.
    Or just ask a large friend to.. er... intimidate them...

• Yes, cutting your hair short will definitely shift their attention.

• I am very hoping you to be a troll.

• u can give it a try but i dont think it will change guy's perception

• It depends on the style of hair you decide to have

• Probably not.

• buzz it.

• Yeah but would have to be like real short because real short hair is unnatractive to most guys

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 13

• The guys aren't attracted to your hair, they are drawn to your facial features. I doubt even a pixie cut would deter them. All you have to say to all of your unwanted suitors is either "I'm taken" or "Thanks, but I'm focusing on my job/studies right now." And then stop responding. They will eventually take the hint. At least you don't have the papparazzi following you everywhere.

• You are definitely beautiful lol. Cutting your hair might deter like half of them, but it's frustrating that you have to change yourself in order to stop this. I do think you'd look good with a pixie though!

• Dont change it if YOU don't want to.
    guys dont all hate short hair, and what actually attracts them isn't the hair itself, its your face! ( and maybe body figure) so I don't think the short hair will make a huge difference.

• Yes and also; not wearing make up, covering up ur boobs and not posting pic of urself on social media.

• That's what I do now. I haven't put makeup for about a mouth now and all I do is wear a t-shirt but still lots of boys speak to me. So hopefully cutting my hair short will stop it.

• Really? Are you sure that's you?

https://www.google.com/searchbyimage/upload

• Lucky dudes try to stay clear away from me and was mean/ not very caring towards me though most of my life

• This is not you lol. but not wearing all that make up would help

• 0|0
  • You're pretty but you don't have to change yourself for other's sake. That's absurd

• This is probably a bitter lonely guy with a girl account

• Fucking first world problem

• You have a pretty enough face that you can pull off short hair. It won't stop them from messaging you. Although, unless they are being perverted or over the top, I don't see why it's a problem. Many women wish they could be told that they are beautiful or perfect.

• How is being adored a problem?