Girls, I seem to have a problem getting back into dating, am I ugly?

It's been about 3 years I've been single now and my last relationship was 5 years. I won't go into details about that. I'll just say I was hurt.. Badly.

im trying again, but I just don't know if I'm attractive enough. I see lots of girls I like or that I feel will be a good match, but I never approach them.. Am I ugly?

3

What Girls Said 3

• You don't have to worry about your looks, judging from your photos, if girls say no to you it won't be because of your looks. Work on your confidence and humour, I'm sure if you are comfortable and funny when you approach girls they won't say no to u. Unless they are just mean, in which case you don't want to date people like that anyway so again nothing to worry about.

• omg! you look like jason from hannah montana
    (you look good)

• You're definitely NOT ugly. I've never been keen on guys randomly approaching me and asking me out; but if you did, I would give you a chance. lol