Do I look overweight? im 5'3?

Do I look overweight? im 5'3?

• yes
  • not cute. pass

Most Helpful Guy

• Your poll gives two choices: yes, you look overweight, and not cute, pass.
    You are probably above the "perfect" weight for your size, but not enough to really notice. You look great and should worry only about maintaining your weight and firming up your muscles. Trying to lose weight would be a needless waste of your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not over weight. And if people say you are so am I. When your short I feel like any amount of weight you gain or what ever makes you feel chubby or fat. I'm 5ft I feel like a fat ass have the time but it's mostly my food baby. I mean I eat lunch and I look bloated af.

What Guys Said 49

• No you don't look overweight at all. You look great at the moment you shouldn't worry about your self image. I think maybe you could lift and do some ab workouts you'd be great but your not overweight or fat. It would just tone you up a little bit. Constantly doing cardiois not good either. Since women can get osteoporosis and weaker bones compared to me. Its very important to lift weights so you build up the muscles around the bones.

• not cute. pass

• Your poll doesn't make any sense in reference to your question.

• Do I look over weight? a- yes, you do. b-no, you do not

• @LadySperata No, I meant because she asked "Do I look overweight?" and the questions were "Yes" or "not cute. pass" which didn't make any sense until she explained it to me.

• Ah okay okay, I'm sorry ^^

• Those panties make it look like you have a round belly. If you had on a different style I'm sure you would have gotten better responses.

• You do not look overweight, you just have a specific body shape. Even if you lost weight you'd still look kinda like that. Learn to love it, you cannot really do much, it has to do with proportions of your hips to height to shoulder width. Learn to love your body, somebody else definitely will, either way.

• Are you looking for a negative answer? Coz both answers you gave, I feel like you're specifically looking to hear something negative so that you can motivate yourself to lose more weight lol but to answer your question, no! You're body looks fine as it is

• Not at all, you're pretty hot to me.

• Oh fuck, I put yes! I'm sorry! You look cute af! Wait, both responses are bad, so now I don't regret it! But you look great, so don't worry! #ExclamationPoints

• Obviously not. You are actually at the ideal wight. Not too much wight, or too little. Super skinny girls are not attractive at all. That isn't just personal preference, I would imagine 85% of guys feel the same.

• Your poll is scued thats why you are getting so many negatives, people are confused.

• Nope, you look normal weight to me.

• You look fine

• Got a nice bod.

• nice hands. banging body.

• your body looks very attractive and sexy to me. you dont look overweight at all

• You got pretty avgish bod OP

• you look very tasty

• No option for "No", no option for "want to bang"? This poll is trash.

• No you don't

• You're in that "hot/sexy" area, not "cute"

• Nope, you have a great body. Now be quiet and be confident😜😝👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• Hell no! You are perfectly fine!

• Stop worrying. You look super healthy, just about perfect!

• no you have a good looking body, very sexy thighs.

• You look pretty hot to me 😆

• You look great! You have a sexy abdomen:)

• I'm 6'9" and 210 lbs what am I?

• you look great

• cute

• very pretty. definitely not overweight.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 20

• Nope you don't! Keep working towards your goals :)

• You do not look overweight. the ones who said you do are blind and stupid.

• Very similar body type to me haha
    Which means you re hot.
    Maybe you can work a little on your tummy but that s it.
    You have nice boobs and legs haha

• I voted B you don't look overweight at all

• Didn't vote because I don't think you look overweight.

• How the fuck can people vote properly when both options are negative? You look great but your poll is annoying as shit.

• You are not over weight you are perfect stop worrying and just keep things the way they are to maintain your body shape. if anyone tells you that you are overweight tell them to wipe the shit out of their eyes because you are not.

• you look perfect, you are beautiful and shouldn't have to look for random people on the internet to tell you, you are 100% not fat

• no you do not look overweight. you look average weight.

• You don't look overweight.

• I think you look good

• Nah you look great :D

• both of your poll options are negative? there isn't a 'no you're not overweight' option? you have a lovely figure girl

• Where's the 'you look good' button?

• How could you even ask that? No you don't. At the most you're chubby, but that's cute.

• Your not over weight.

• You are okay sweety. Be happy.

• There wasn't a no option? You look good!!

• you know your not... you got a damn thigh gap for christ sake.

• Lol you only gave 2 negative poll options. Are you really that desperate for compliments?