Girls, how do I look?

Keep in mind, I am not asking this in search of attention. Nor do I lack confidence in my appearance. I am just curious. (: Thanks. Girls, how do I look?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you look like that dude from my physics class back in the day who was always hating on me because I got better results without ever looking at books while he had to work his ass off and still never reached me, sad little loser..
    You look like a nice guy tho!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, well I'm not an asshole like him. Thanks. ((:

Most Helpful Guy

• Good facial aesthetics. A lot of potential. Start lifting.. grow some facial hair.. new haircut. Will be top tier in your 20s.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You look cute with your glasses and your semi-long hair. You just need a few more years to be perfectly manly

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 would date

0|0
    0|0
  • u look like the man who created facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • You look ok😀

0|0
    0|0
  • you know, i'm not a girl, but if i wasn't straight, shit, i'd shit my pants. dafuq fam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute! Kinda hot actually haha ☺

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, thank you. (:

• Show All
    • Well your eyes are quite captivating, your hairs pretty hot 😉and your smile is sweet, oh and the glasses ready do look cute on you haha

• Well thank you. I just like to know what my food qualities are. 😊

• U're cute, I'd agree to go out with you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You dress well bro, ladies love that. You look different in every pic, so you have a variety of looks, so you chilling man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jimmy neutron/ harry potter lol well at least u will probably kill in the financial dept in ur future jus not ladies man dept good luck bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Future Mark Zuckerberg))

2|0
    0|0
  • In pic 3 you look like a future pervert

0|0
    0|0
  • You have good hair, I can't speak to your attractiveness, no idea on that front.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good

0|0
    0|0