Who is. Cuter between them?

so, I won't lie. My bc cheated on mewith this girl. I won't say who is who... but I feel like garbage now. Am I just not cute compared to her? I don't know what I did to deserve this. I just feel ugly and worthless. They sent me a snapchat of them making out,

Who is. Cuter between them?

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • The same

Most Helpful Guy

• Number 2 looks better but if that's not you then I hope you don't get mad since most are saying that too

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop posting pleas. I swear, do you have nothing better to do than compare yourself to everything that moves?

What Guys Said 6

• its not you that caused him to cheat so stop beating your self up over it. he is the piece of shit cheater who only wants to use people. look at it this way now you know you can not trust him so you can move on to finding thr guy of your dreams.

• The same. Both have their flaws, which everyone has. Your ex has the biggest flaw though, a stupid head

• he was a asshole, its good that your not with him

• You shouldn't be doing this. Of they sent you snapchat of it, them dump him immediately.

• Girl number 2

• whos who

What Girls Said 2

• both gorgeous

• He sounds like a douche bag. And sending you a snap of them making out just confirms his douchiness.
    You're much better off without him

• i agree with this girl.

• @anonman32 Yeah and I kinda feel bad that she's trying to compare herself with the other one too. I hope everyone just votes for the last choice cause what if she actually starts thinking she's less attractive :c

• you make a good point. comparing yourself to others can be damaging to your self esteem. being attractive is good. but it is not a competition.