Do I Really Not Look My Age? Is It Bad to Look Younger Even Though I'm So Young?

Just curious, been wondering for a while.
I've been told by a lot of people I look 14 and maybe 15 at the most when in reality that's not true.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• You're very pretty so don't worry about how old you look. You'll be glad to look young in a few years.

• Gurl, you know 90% of the time, no one can guessed somebody age correctly.

So why does it even matter?

You look anywhere from 13-18 to me. Personally lol.

It is NOT bad to look younger ! Trust me, when you get older, you gonna wish you look younger !

• Mid-Late teens is what I see. Not bad to look a little younger or older than your actual age.

• I actually thought you look older than 16 xD

• To me you look like a late 20 something heavy smoker. There's a waitress at the jims by my house that looks a lot like you. She works the graveyard shift.

• second pic you look 17. Looking young will be better when you're like 25+. You'll look earlier 20's by then

• It's not bad at all, I have a baby face too but just take it as a compliment, it makes life easier :P also you're really gorgeous :)

• You look late teens

• You look hott OP

• you look ok, not too old and not too young

• More like 19, 20 at most

• wow, you deff look older. i would of said 19 maybe 20. you are beautiful by the way.

• You looking young and really nice.. I dont think its a problem at all

• i think you look normal to your age...

• I dont know how old you look But you surely look hella good!

• you look like ur low 20s

• No you look your age

• Soo beautiful :)

• Normally what age you are?

• beautiful

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• You are very attractive and to start getting uptight over nothing at your young age is a bad sign. Trust me and it hurts to say this you will have so many other things to be uptight over in future years that starting at an early age is really a bad sign. Relax

• I think you look your age. You're also very pretty. For the record though, most of the time it's good to look younger. I was still get ID'd sometimes and I feel like it's a confidence booster.

• I think you look 15 but take it as a compliment. a lot of people love hearing that they look younger than they are.

• Not bad cause you'll likely look younger when you're older too.

• You look 16, maybe even 17!

• Girl, you look 20...

• You look older, like maybe 19 or 20 to me.

• You look 15/16 yes is okay to look younger. Today I got told by a guy that I look like I'm 17 when is not true lol.

• yes you look 14/15 but it isn't a bad thing, you look good girl