Do you think this body overweight?

Those pictures are with clothes so you cannot really see but even with clothes outfit im sure people would know if she's overweight

do you think this girl is fat? Or overweight? If so how much do you think she needs to lose to look fit?

Do you think this body overweight?

sorry for awful quality pics

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think its the size problem i think its what your wearing. You gotta compliment your body with something that looks great. Wearing black is ok but to many dark colors and it can affect you greatly. Try on things other than dress, and wear brighter clothes. I think you would look great if you did regardless of the size of your body. But if you really want me to comment i think you should work the waist area, maybe do some gluts training. A few excersizes for the booty too. It will take about a year to do, but like 200 pounds should be goal 1.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

Most Helpful Girl

• Overweight? No
    Fat? No
    Could lose 3 kilos? Yes... Then you'd be perfect.
    Maybe "some" of the things you eat, either replace them with healthier versions or remove them from your diet. Then you will be fine.

Add 1x exercise per week- minimum and you will be then at your target goal I think. With a little bit of effort you can easily become a fit chick, your legs already look good and fit! So you are on the right track.

Im an advocate of eating healthy, so even if you want to or not want to lose/gain any weight... eat healthy - that is really the only advice I can give you. Stay away from sweets/candy and starch/fried food.. Bad, bad, bad for your body and soul :p eheh

Good luck!

What Guys Said 26

• You may be or you may not be. You wear large and puffy clothes that automatically make you look bigger than you actually are.

• Does she look overweight? A little bit yes

Does she need to loose anything? Absolutely no.

You look fine. Seriously... Don't change unless you personally want to.

• She could tone up a little, but honestly, she seems to have a better body than most women.

• Looks totally fine but different outfits would help to get more detail about her shape.

• I can't see anything!

• It's chubby.

• You are wearing so much black it eats up all the fat. But how your legs look you don't look fat, if you lose some don't loose too much, don't be a plank.

• You're wearing lose dresses making it very hard to tell. Try retaking some pictures with a tank top and skinny jeans or leggings.

• No you're fine

• Hard to tell because too much loose clothes, but yeah it looks a little overweight, not too bad.

• nope, it seems fine to me

• Entirely too difficult to tell. From what I can see, she seems to have a average size body.

• No that's not fat I'm fat.

• Not overweight.

• ya it is

• yeah you're fat, im sorry you look like this

• my perfect size. maneuvreble

• Not overweight even a tiny bit. And you have quite amazing legs. How tall are you?

• I liked your style with the black pantyhose

• Overweight? Are you kidding me dear girl?

• Looks fine in clothes.

• Even with baggy clothes I can still tell you're fat.

• Yeah I'd say she's a little over weight

• i can only see her fingers and they look like little sausages.

• Nah it's Ok. If she lose 30 pounds she seems better

• yes ;)

What Girls Said 16

• This is absolutely ridiculous, reading the comments. This is nowhere close to being overweight, it's not even fat. Body might not be like fit and athletic, but THIS IS NOT FAT OR OVERWEIGHT. Also, even if you start working out and get more toned, you might not actually lose weight because muscle weighs more than fat

• It's not the quality, it's the clothes, it makes it hard to see the actual shape of the body. However, without a doubt, form fitting clothes or not, this person is NOT overweight.

• Can't tell because the dresses make it impossible to tell. If you had tighter clothes on, that would make this easier.

Doesn't look over weight but maybe chubby?

• Not fat, I love the last dress, where did you get it from:D?

• I got it from the pacific mall.. The Asian mall in Canada

• I don't know about overweight because whether a person is considered overweight is relative to height and your weight.
    But on the chubby side? Yes.

• Most certainly NOT☺

• I cannot say how much she would to lose, if I don't know her weight and height. I like your clothes and your phone case.

• Nooooo! At all.

• No, she does not look overweight.

• no you're fine

• It's not about the look. It's about the BMI

• No! You're cute as a button and I love your style.

• average I would say... but buy more flattering clothes

• I can not tell but she is definitely not skinny
    She not fat but I think maybe a little overweight

• Doesn't look fat to me.

• No id say average weight