Is This Too Much Muscle?

Is This Too Much Muscle?To me, this looks like the most perfect human male physique possible. If I looked like this then I'd feel like a superhero combined with a Greek god. Imagine having all that size and symmetry while still being able to do the splits, backflips, handstands etc. It's huge but nowhere near as huge at those OTT modern bodybuilders with massive roid guts that stick out.

Question to the girls: Is this sexy and would you date him?

Question to the guys: Would you want to look like this man? And would you find him intimidating?

• I think he looks sexy! I'd defo date him.
  • I think he looks sexy but wouldn't date him.
  • I don't find that attractive.
  • I want to look like him and I'd be intimidated by his size.
  • I want to look like him but don't think he's intimidating.
  • I don't want to look like that and I'm not intimidated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very attractive.

He could gain mass and it'd just be more attractive to me.

• Really? You like guys bigger than that? I'd say he's pushing the limit on attractiveness in terms of sheer size. I think he's on the edge, which is where perfection lies in my opinion.

• Thank you for MH!

• No problem ^.^

What Girls Said 13

• You all know he looks like that for about... six hours or so, right?

Six hours MAX.

• Nah, they seem to think bodybuilders somehow manage to maintain 3-4% body fat all year long.

• Nobody in their right mind is maintaining 3-4% body fat year round. Bodybuilder will manipulate sodium and water come time for competition to dry out their bodies like that. They really do only look like this for a 2-6 hours.

• @Fearless_banana exactly! And in that short period of time that they look like this is when they're at their weakest

• that looks disgusting to me

• How does it look disgusting? He's clearly perfectly proportioned and symmetrical.

• So then you're a chubby chaser?

• Ya I guess so :p

• respects lol looks great

• It's good that you like real men with manly physiques :)

• I still think it's too much. I like my guys well built and with muscle, but not this much

• I still think that looks nice though. Fair enough, if I posted a picture of Phil Heath or Dorian Yates and you said it was too much, I would understand. But I think that size is just on the limit of how big you can get while still looking perfectly symmetrical.

Nomsaiyan bro?

• Yea def like muscle, I workout so it's nice having someone else with that same lifestyle

• @jesshkah Yah that guy's body is super hot.

• I love muscular men but that is way more than I find appealing.

• But his nickname is Mr. Aesthetic? So he's like the most symmetrical and perfectly proportioned bodybuilder ever?

• Isn't that what you were asking? Lol for personal tastes in his size?

• Yeah it was XD

• For a statue it's fine. Wouldn't jump. it though.. just too much. I like skinny

• lol what u mean for a statue it's fine? You think it's attractive if it's a statue but not a real person?

• I am all for muscular guys but that is just too much and his fat percentage is too low for my liking.

• he doesn't look human anymore :/

• Of course not, he looks like a mythical Godlike creature. That's the point, to build a body so beautiful and perfect that nobody can believe such a person exists.

• his body position is making it quite difficult to see the symmetry tbh

• Yeah that's true actually but it looks amazing from that angle

• He looks so scary and not attractive to me at all

• Not attractive at all.

• But skinny guys are, right?

• Yes indeed, that poll result certainly is a good indication. According to the poll 7 girls found him attractive. So you've just proved yourself wrong haha fail.

• Listen, your just going around in circles.

• I don't like it, it is too much

• But look at his chest bro! Look at how small his waist is compared to his shoulders. Look at how full his arms look.

• Bodybuilders aren't that defined all year round ya know? Only when they're cutting for a contest.

• I'm flattered beyond words!❤

• He has a nice body but the veins bother me
    I like muscles but not this much

• That's just coz he's in competition shape. He wouldn't be that vascular all year long.

• He is cute so face comes first for me. So I would date him. I bet he looks hotter off season

• Yeah, you'd find him hotter when he's off season if you don't like muscle definition.

But some bodybuilders take it too far when they're off season. Using it as an excuse to constantly pig out and get fat as fuck then use steroids to drop the fat very quickly. I doubt Bob Paris was one of those guys though. He probably would have stayed in relatively decent shape all year round.

• I don't find that attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• Ya he's a good goals for sure

The types of women into aesthetic, hot guys aren't really on this site man, except few exceptions

And on top of that, almost no one here is in fitness and realizes the difference between competition physique and normal condition for the other 11 months of the year.

• Yeah exactly! They probably think guys walk around at 3-4% body fat on a daily basis with those OTT tans hahaha.

• Mirin fcking hard. I love golden era physiques.

• Golden era for life bro.

• he looks awesome

• Where'd you get a picture of me?

• Sorry bro, I snapped it when you weren't looking.

• I wonder what he looks like when he's relaxed.

• You talking about his stomach? Because he's an old school bodybuilder, back in the days before roid guts were a thing. So his stomach would be perfectly flat, even when relaxed.

• He'd need to eat a lot of food to maintain that much muscle mass, that's for sure.

• I wonder what his buffet bills look like! :D

• No not natural anymore, way over the top.

• By natural, do you mean average? Well of course he doesn't look like an average man, that's the point. He looks far superior to any of us.

• He looks like a caricature of a man.

• Nah not really. If he looked like a caricature then his proportions would be all over the place. His proportions are perfect and his entire body is symmetrical. He simply looks like the male form taken to the most advanced level whilst still looking perfectly aesthetic.

• have you seen those steroid-pumped freaks? freaks...

• I hope you're talking about modern bodybuilders and not the guy I posted?

• lol I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I'll just tell you that picture is photoshopped anyway.

But yeah I get what you mean. Modern bodybuilders look disgusting and they've given the sport of bodybuilding a bad name. It never used to be like that though, it used to be about who has the most beautiful body instead of "let's see who can get the biggest muscles".

• Hence why they don't deserve the title