Am I too big to be wearing a two piece?

Am I too big to be wearing a two piece?
I've lost 70 pounds and plan on losing more, I'm extremely self conscious.. Your opinion?

• You're too big
  • You're okay to wear a two piece

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter what others think

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you could still stand to lose a few more pounds. Not because you look bad, but because its hard for everybody (I think anyway) to put on two skimpy pieces of clothing and show their body to the world. So being any kind of insecure will only make it worse. I think for the sake of your own comfort you should stick to a one piece until you get the shape you desire. Unless your already comfortable in which case then I say of course you can wear a two piece. Its only up to you its not up to anybody else to say what you can and can't wear though, it'd about how you feel.

What Guys Said 18

• You look great and congratulations on your betting your health. That is a good set and you look great in it, don't let anyone tell you how to dress. You deserve a reward for all your hard work. :)

• The important thing to think about is if you feel comfortable wearing a two-piece suit. If you are then you are ready. If not, keep moving forward until you get there.

• If you are impressed with how well you look having lose 70 lbs and you feel good about yourself, then why not celebrate by getting the two piece. You have nothing to be ashamed of!

Also, well done on the weight loss!

• I'll never understand why people who are fragile ask for the opinions of the cold and callous...

• Congratulations on taking control of your health. You look good!

• You're fine

• You look amazing how you are. To me if someone is skinny, toned, so called average, muscular, chubby, thick, bbw or ssbbw and want to wear a bikini I say find one that fits and wear it.

• you look good.

• you are beatuiful that way, if you like 2 pieces, go ahead, if you like one, it's ok, if you wanna be naked, cool! your body is great! every woman is beautiful! don't pay attention to fashion, it is made to make people feel ugly!

• What about three piece?

• i think you need a baby bump and keep wearing the 2 piece

• You're okay to wear a two piece trust me ;)

• You're better than okay. Don't listen to a bunch of immature teenagers with twisted body image issues. Go to a beach sometime. Plenty of big women even wear bikinis. You look fine.

• fuck it, go for it. Im a dude and I like to wear swim briefs or speedos on the beach, which is the opposite of socially acceptable.

• You are PERFECT normal to wear anything thing. Sexyyyyyy

• Too big? No, just too fat.

• yes u are

• in my opinion you only need to lose your gut before wearing a two piece other than that great work on the weight loss!

What Girls Said 5

• well you need to loose more I ain t gonna lie.
    legs and arms are good the tummy needs more work.
    I honestly think you ll look better in a one piece especially black cs it can hide it more

• I wouldn't say it's that you're too big. It's more like you are fit enough. Like, your stomach sticks out really far while the rest of you looks fine. Just do some ab toning exercises. You should be fine in a couple weeks. I say get the swimsuit.

• Still a little bit too big in my opinion. Maybe some sit ups to tone belly. Everything else looking good.

• No body is too big to wear a bikini. However, this bikini is too small on you. It looks unflattering.

• Wear what you feel makes you confident