Worried about size?

Worried about size?
I have always been really self conscious about my boob size, and it's not that I need confirmation from stranger but rather I want honesty. This bikini top has absolutely no support or padding. I just sometimes feel inadequate because as a girl in college who has many guy friends, they love to talk about big breast. They also emphasize how bigger boobs are more desirable and I didn't think I was necessarily flat chested. My friends tend to only go for the girls with the giant boobs, which leaves me feeling somewhat insdequate in that department. For basic I am a 32 C and I'm 5 ft 6 in with a slimmer body. Just give me honest opinions of whether boobs even matter or would boob my size or smaller deter you from being physically attracted to a girl initially.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's so many different guys out there, ones that likes boobs, others that likes butts or legs or arms etc. But usually if a guy likes you and want to go out with you it's because he enjoys your personality and company. Having a great body is like a sexy cherry on top of what is already a delicious sundae.

That said, guys will be lying if they tell you they don't look at looks. Because if you walk by a stranger it's not going to be their fabulous personalty oozing out of their body that attracts your attention, it's going to be whatever part of their body you find attractive. It's superficial but it's also the truth, because most of the time it's the superficial stuff that makes us want to initiate the first contact which allows us to find out what's underneath. So going back to your size. 32C at 5'6 is great. It's average but if you ask, 7/10 guys will tell you their preferred size is C. If you're really self conscious about this, you can always wear some pushup bras, or gain a little weight which will help with the size, or just do some light chest exercises. What's underneath your boobs, which is just a bunch of fat tissue, is your chest muscles so if you get those bigger it can help "push out" the fatty tissues on top as well. But don't over do this, just light exercises.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, gurl your boobs look darn good...
    Plus trust me, you wouldn't want guys simply going for you because of your boobs. Im pretty sure (I hope) there's more to you than your boobs...
    My boobs ain't huge, and although guys say they love big boobs, they somehow love my boobs as well at the same time, cause boobs are boobs.
    And I'm pretty darn sure guys will be checking your boobs out when you wear that lol. Trust me. Plus what's more attractive than anything is a girl who is confident with the body that she has.

What Guys Said 60

• I wouldn't change anything and no it wouldn't deter me and I'd be attracted from what I see.

I can't say if the new generation is more superficial or if it just those guys. Guys are going to say stupid stuff like that, but it isn't completely true. I remember that age and yes, large breasts draw attention and the eye and are stimulating to see. But you are amply sized, not an issue. work on your confidence, personality, be interesting and keep fit as those will win. 5'6 is a great height as well, you are right in mid range for girl, so that means lots potential guys... e. g. a girl 6ft tall will have fewer options (baed upon her own filtering as well as guys intimidation of her).

• Your body is great! love you! Fuck the haters! You got more body for the party! Your thick love it! Your gorgeous explore more with it! Happy face, high five, great waist, nice thighs!!! LOVE IT!!! I DO, You Should TOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

• Your breasts look great. The size of your breasts are such that you're not flat-chested by any stretch of the imagination, but you're also not so big that you have to deal with back pain, etc. And I really don't buy the idea that guys screen out girls for their interest based on their breast size anyway. I don't think most guys are gonna decide to want to date (or not date) a girl because of her boobs. At any rate, yours are very nice.

• Look fine to me. Got fullness.
    There are all kinds of boobs and all kinds of guys. Each guy has his preference. If you don't like hearing what those are saying about big boobs and stuff then maybe reduce how often you hang out with them. Don't let their preferences hurt you.

• We do like boobs 😏 haha
    Nah your size is good. Dont be worried about it. I like C cups and I think most guys do as well. But its all about what is proportionate to your body and frame. I am sure you look great! Hey your in my age bracket. I'm 25. I think you need to stop looking at your what your friends do! Time to be you girl! Try not to feel inadequate in the boob department. I would be physically attracted to you. You sound cute. Your shorter than me and I like that 😉 haha i am sure there are plenty of guys who would find you physically attractive. Now it all depends om your personality if your dateable ya know?

• Boobs matter to superficial boob men. More enlightened men take the whole picture into account including personality. You'll find your guy, fear not. If you want to enhance you odds, find some articles on how to grow a bubble butt.

• Lol thanks and I'm fine in the butt department😂

• really? would have liked to see that department :)

• @Tdieseler well I guess that works in my favor then. If all boobs look he sam I've got nothing to worry about...😂

• Your boobs are fine.
    Look at Pat Penatar in this video.
    She's not going to win a wet t-shirt contest, but she is screamingly hot.

https://youtu.be/IvSbQB6-UdY

• Honesty. Your perfect. C cups are the best. Too big doesn't do anything for me. Everything you describe as your shape is on point. Dont feel bad about that. If I had a woman you like with c cups and a woman next to her with d cups I'd probably choose the c cup straight up whether you believe me or not.

Your gonna probably think this is weird way to put it but I call them "buiscut tits" lol in other words just big enough for your hand to barely cover them and there's still extra boobs buicuting from the outside you hand and fingertips and between your fingers.. lmao sounds stupid. Your a good size. Be happy with that because a lot of woman compliment and or uncomfortable because they're boobs are to big. I personally don't like them that big. I would choose c cup over any size.

• You have nothing to worry about, you'd be surprised if you knew how many guys like smallers boobs too (I'm one of them, I like to say that boobs are nice no matter their size xD)

• looks great!! nothing to worry about

• Dont worry, theyre a good size, they look fantastic actually, to me yeah boobs are great and everything but i dont choose a girl because her boobs, i choose her for her personality and her eyes and voice, mostly personality, but if were to choose for a girls breast, yeah yours would catch my attention quickly. Theyre beautiful so dont to be harsh on yourself.

• There are some guys that are obsessed with big boobs, no doubt but most don't care. It's like it matters as much as your foot size, who cares? Honestly, I think you look perfect, just my opinion.

• there are guys who only like big boobs well there are others who it doesn't matter to them because what ever size the lady has that they love is the size they like

• Breasts size is always something a guy looks for in every girl, and most of the time guys would like her to have larger breasts, but there also a few that like small ones more than big breasts. I have a preference that I would like her breasts to be but that isn't set in stone. For me it's breast size that fits the girls figure. So I like small to large depending on her figure ansd body frame.

• Nice tits.

• What do you boobs do? Are they like Swiss army knife? You act like your survival depends on them. Are they magical?

• Kids go for extra big boobs because they see it on porn videos. Real men go for heart. But then again, if you ask me, size you have is most attractive to me, I like golden standards ha ha.

• I'm a boob guy but I actually don't really like big boobs. I personally like girls with a cup size from B - C. That's just me

• They look great

• Those look perfect. Don't obsess over it, just don't worry about it.

• 32C is a great size and I have to say, yours look amazing!

• They are literally perfect. C is essentially my sweet spot, but regardless, even if you had an A, it doesn't really matter as much as you think.

• 32 C is like the perfect size to me. They're not too big or too small

• They look nice. You're good.

• I think your boobs look fine
    Honestly I've never hear any of my friends or myself say they care about boob soze unless the girl is 100% flat

• your boobs look very hot and good

• Honestly they look amazing and it sounds like they suit your body nicely

• You have very nice breasts, but I could give you a better answer if that bikini top wasn't in the way... ;-) JK
    :-)
    You look nice. The girls who blab about the breast sizes are the insecure ones.

• I personally prefer the petite form over others so I can't really say it'd be a deterrent for me. Maybe others aren't as fond though?

• I like big boobs but yours are big, they look fantastic. I wouldn't worry.

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 8

• Seriously... WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN are women just going to STOP being soo influenced by such a society?

Ugh.. Sigh****... -_____-

Your boobs are perfectly fine.. PLEASE StoP being so self conscious about them. They were created to carry milk to FEED A CHILD! Not to fucking attract men. So pleaseee, stop letting yourself be influenced by society on what breasts should look like! ALL BREAST SIZES are different and are MEANT TO BE DIFFERENT SIZES, accept yours for what they are and be glad you dont haave breast cancer or anything that truly gives you no breast...

Women need to stop this bullshit. Your breasts are perfect.. They are. And you would love them so much more if you could just see that as well.. Really...

• I am a 32 C but mine look a little bit bigger.. anyways.. they look great. You have nothing to worry about

• 🙄... You obviously have big shapely boobs.
    They're similar to mine but nicer 😭 Mine aren't as symmetrical 😪

• Are you fuckinf kidding me?
    I am jelly of your boobs 😒

• I'm a 32D and your boobs look bigger than mine lol. But anyway, I know TONS of girls with boyfriends who have boobs half the size of mine and they're still beautiful and their boyfriends still like their boobs. Don't worry!

• Thanks good to hear this. I think I've just been down as of lately concerning relationships and stuff.

• Tell me about it haha I'm always down about my love life

• 😂 well I guess since I lack up top I got a bit to much on the bottom

• They r all right. dont mess up with ur mind. everybody is unique.

• I'm a 36A and wish I had what you had.

• Only If my boobs looked like that, omg. Looks amazing by the way.