Am I too large to be wearing a bikini?

Am I too large to be wearing a bikini?

I'm 120 pounds and 5'1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can wear a bikini, but not those ones. They're too low. I have the same situation with my body. I have a bit of a belly, so I just wear high waisted bikini bottoms. You can't tell that I have a belly. You're definitely not large, you're just one of us lucky ones who store fat in the belly. Believe me, I used to just avoid bikini's but I learned that you have to try different ones until you find the right fit. I think anyone can actually wear a bikini, they just have to find the right one. Even women who other would consider too large can pull off a bikini, but it's all about the fit. Have a friend go with you bikini shopping and try different ones.

What Guys Said 50

• You for sure not to large to wear that bikini or any other for that matter.. If I seen you in it on a beach I would like what I saw and that would make me smile directed towards you.. but it could even lead to a nice conversation you never know,.. take care now

• pretty sure you can pull it off

• no i don't think you are too large to wear a bikini

• Looks good to me

• If you are comfortable wearing a bikini then you are good to go.

• I think you should feel comfortable wearing a bikini if you choose to.

• Girl rock that bikini. You look great! I'm sure a bunch of guys will be hitting on you at the beach or pool haha

• No you're not too big.

• Body is kind of a turn off. You are sort of chubby and have an awkward figure. Some shoulder and arm work while dieting would transform your physique.

• Your body looks good, your belly is nice, and you have a good cup size.
    all in all, a girl i would look twice at at the beach.

get a matching bikini set, it always looks much better.

Are there any zones of your body u are uncomfortable with?

• Stomach for sure. I always feel like it's not flat enough to be considered cute

• Your stomach looks very good to me. Remember that comparison kills selfconfidence, because people always tend to compare to a 'better' version.

It is a zone people are often worried about. Abdominal fat is one of the hardiest types of fat to get rid off, and is very dictated by gene interference. If you are eating healthy, and excercise regularly, chances are this is the body you'll have, and if i may say so, you got a good deal going on, be proud of it.

Research has also show that women tend to think they should be skinnier than men really want them to be, and men think they should be more muscular than women generally want them to be.

Honest observation from a standard guy: Hot bod!

• Not at all, enjoy!

• You ARE wearing one, so evidently not.

• No, you're fine.

• Nope not too big, but you might want to look into a bigger size top. This one looks like it's fitting kind of tight which is why it's creating those skin folds underneath.

• Looking good to me

• Hmm would need more pics to judge but from these, you on "fat" side

• you look very hot.

• No but you do need to stand up straight

• not at all hot stuff !! keep rocking that bikini girl you are smokin

• With these boobs you can't be too large.

• No, you're not too large to wear that. I say you should rock it with confidence 😉

• You look finer to me ;)

• you look perfect in a bikini, just have big boobs nothing wrong with that.

• Absolutely not.

• are you sure you are a female?

• no you are fine. love the boobs.

• No not at all ! ur body is damn hot.. don't worry

• u r rather very hot to wear a bikini

• you look sexy x

• You look good. You can wear what ever you want.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 23

• No I don't think so, rock that bikini!

• Of course you are not too large to wear a bikini, if someone is telling you that you are you can tell them they are a wanker!

• I think you could rock a bikini. Just maybe not that one? I'd suggest maybe trying a high waisted bikini? It will show off the nice curve of your waist and make your legs look longer (and if you're self concious about your stomach, even though you shouldn't be, it will smooth everything out down there). Also the bikini tops that go with the high waisted ones usually look more stable. Just generally go for what makes your feel comfortable though. You rock whatever you want.

• No way!

• I've seen far bigger people wear bikinis so I'd say you're good :P

• You look fine. Just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. If people don't like it, they don't have to look.

• of course not! I hope nobody told you you were.

• So what about your weight?
    Your body is awesome. rock that bikini

• I'm having a hard time believing you're 120 in that picture. You look like you weigh like 15 pounds more than that. But, no, you're not too fat to wear one.

• In my opinion, nobody is ever to big to wear anything. If you feel comfortable, go for it. As for my opinion in all honesty. I wouldn't concider you "large" at all, but you are not skinny. I think you are absolutely fine to go out, and aren't close to being "too large."

• no, you're ok

• No! You look great :)

• Of course not, you look great! I don't like the bikini though

• girl you look great. the only thing i could say is you might want to try going up a cup size

• Oh yeaaaa. You're OBESE. 😒

• You look fine just could tone up a big I guess.

• nope, rock it!

• you look good
    nice boobs by the way

• Nope, you're not. Go ahead if you want to.

• Definitely not.

• yes too large you have a belly. That's doesn't look good

• You are.

• Hmm... after reading the replies to this, I'm starting to think I might be a bit too thin. Or people here are just big fat liars willing to sugarcoat everyone. And, darling, you do not need any more sugar in your life, believe me.

• I think you already know the answer to this