How does my body look?

Sorry my phone is blocking most of my stomach :P but is my body attractive? I'm 5'7" and 118 lbs.How does my body look?

by the way a lot of people are saying that I'm anorexic and stuff but I just want to let you know, not in a use way or anything, but I'm completely healthy and my bmi is in the normal range I'm not underweight :)
*rude not use lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like your a young girl who still has grown g up to do and dosent need to be judging herself and letting other people's opinions form what she thinks of herself. It looks like you have confidence and straight but your also shy and insecure about who you are. Honestly you need to stop asking the world for answers and just step back for a moment and look inwards at yourself and figure out who you are for you. The truth is that no one can see who you are or really judge who you are but you. As for what you look like to me just a young beautiful girl unsure of who she is that's all. Figure that out and who you are out for yourself and you'll never need to ask a question about your looks or who you are to anyone ever again. Well that's my two cents hope it helps you in some way. Good luck dear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like the body of a youngen... Oh wait... you are a youngen. How old are you sweetie? I'm not asking because you are under 18 and to say "😱there are pervs and blah blah blah" because your anonymous and your face is covered anyway so nobody needs to know it was you. The only problem I have is that even if your almost 18, your body would still be developing. So anybody to comment and day that you have small boobs or look like a child would just be reinstating the fact that you haven't yet grown and probably eventually will. I know you are thinking "I'm not worried about how I will look in ten years. Im asking this question now because im living in this body as it presently is." But just remember that whatever people say about you now will be irrelevant later on, especially if your still about 15 and under. You will be developing soon

What Guys Said 44

• It looks ok, clearly you haven't finished developing, so you'll look better in the future.
    At least you're not fat.

• You don't look ugly, but I agree with some of the other people on here, that you just haven't finished developing yet, and still look very much like a child at this point compared to fully matured adults.

• Skinny and/or undeveloped but not unattractive. Eat more and exercise more. Give it some time and you should end up with a great body.

• you look fine.

• Nice. You're very slender. A lot of American girls would love to trade places with you.

• You look fine.

• Looks fine

• you look perfectly fine. Thin but healthy.

• Yeah you're fine.

• You look like a normal healthy teen.

• You are cutie. You'll break many guys hearts one day.

• you are maybe a little thin yes, but you still have to grow a lot. your body will come if you take care of it.

• looks great 👍 don't worry about it :)

• You look healthy

• Well you are skinny which is better than being fat but it looks like u have no boobs in that?

• you look too much skinny

• You look really pretty, putting a little more muscle might make it look more attractive though 😆

• are you anorexic?

• Dude, -_- serious?
      But then again, nvm...

• seeing her face would be a good tell but judging by the muscle definition i'd think she was just a very slender person

when you're anorexic muscle tissue and definition is the first thing to go (check pictures of karen carpenter or amy winehouse) they have the gaunt look of a heroine or meth user

• @madhatters4 Okay. in either case I'd tell the asker to pack on a few ounds to increase her hips-to-waist ratio and cup size.

• Extremely, wow :D

• very attractive love that body type

• You look thin and in shape, good overall.

• Hot. Would bang

• You look good!!

• you are pretty yes.

• Jesus 😊😊😊😊

• u looking good, a bit slim, but its fine..

• u r in a nice shape, attractive body

• you look fine! :) I was wondering, can I message you?

• Small boobs fat pu.. y

• You are flat, but since you are under 18, I guess there is still time to develop

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 13

• You're perfect. If you turn your current weight/boody into muscles. You will be one of the hottest bodied chicks around. And you still have to mature more, so you're only going to get better :)

Every girl will be jealous of your body. I'm 5'5, 112 lbs. ;-)

Are you northern European?

• You clearly just finished growing in length and are very young so your body is a bit on the skinny unmuscular side, but you'll catch up in time. Don't be too harsh on your body because it's gonna change a lot the next few years. Be careful with posting pictures on the internet.

• Hmm looks ok but a bit unflattering. I think it's the choice in clothing... Maybe a different type of baithing suit would appeal more to your figure... This one not so much..

• @madhatters4 ⬅️ he knows!! 😛!!

Besides, she's not underweight... She's just at the tip of normal... That's like saying someone is morbidly obese for being right at the end of normal weight... And that aside, bmi is not even a good way to determine anything.. Hip to waist ratio is far more accurate in regard to a "healthy" body.

The missmill user blocked me.. That's why I'm posting here 😁!!

• some people hate the truth... haha

• You look like a boy. I understand that being the 'normal weight' and 'normal bmi' is ideal, but not when you don't have womanly features. That's just me, though. You don't look bad, but you don't look very girlish.

P. S. You do realize that BMI scale isn't an accurate portrayal of a healthy weight and fat percentage, right?

• You're super skinny bordering on anorexic. And I say bordering hesitantly. Your skin is flawless.
    You need to put on a little weight and you'll probably look really cute. I can't see past the bones beginning to protrude. You've got blond hair and gorgeous skin and can put some weight on. This is a positive.
    Just my opinion. Have a lovely day.

• She does not look anorexic... Nor bordering it.

• @Errhh pathetic? Well I'm assuming you're the op. So let me tell you this: That is bordering on unhealthy. BMI is extremely low. But you can listen to whom you want no one is forcing you.
      I'm out.

• her bmi is underweight but it doesn't mean she's unhealthy. everyone's body and genetic makeup is different. she could eat tons and just have a fast metabolism (like me who was 5'7 and between 115-125 til i was 18).

not this is the case but we shouldn't presume anything without knowing them intimately

• Looks good, you could gain a little weight but it's not necessary. 👌👍

• Read update, BMI isn't healthy lol, you'd have to be 120lbs to be in healthy. But BMI doesn't really mean much as long as your doctor is cool with everything. I'm your height and I weigh 110, I'm still healthy, I just have a fast metabolism. I hate it when people assume us tall skinny people are anorexic, sometimes it's just hard to gain more weight!

• 5'7 and 118 not underweight.. no way that has to be, im 5'7. But people calling you anorexic obviously dont know what anorexia means. Your young , you develop more. And some people are just naturally very skinny.

• It's a nice body, don't worry about it! You look healthy! Like your bikini by the way :)

• You look too skinny, you need to eat more...

• I'd say u could stand to gain a few pounds.

• Omg you're too skinny. But you probably haven't gone grout puberty yet

• You look fine, dear. But if you tone your body it would be sexy! ;)

• Skinny