Guess my personality by just looking at a pic?

I'm bored and thought this was interesting so here's me please no rude comments:Guess my personality by just looking at a pic?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you care a lot about what other people think about you. You look like you pretend to be more innocent than you are. This is most likely do to your being insecure and needing their approval. Mostly I get this from the filter than makes you look like a sweet angel, while wearing a low cut shirt. If this were just one pic next to a bunch of others where you look natural, then I wouldn't think this, but seeing as how this pic makes up 100% of what I know about you, my judgment has to be more narrow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry I don't want to be rude but I have a legitamite question but I don't want to put you on the spot. And I really am not trying to be rude I promise. But I can't comment privately so I guess I will just go for it. No hater shit either. But um, your really pretty and I'm pretty sure you know that and all and I just think there is no possible way that any of us who didn't know you could just guess your personality from a glance at your face (which is beautiful might I add). So I was just wondering, is the real reason for this post for everyone to compliment your beauty without you directly asking how you look? Sorry sorry sorry I swear I'm not trying to be rude and like i said, no hater shit. Your gorgeous and if I was a man I would date you (no homo) but I just had to know. Sorry again. You gone get mad but I had to ask

What Guys Said 33

• Well, first of all, you're beautiful.
    Second, you look like a quiet kind of girl, but one that gets loose when she's around friends.
    You're somewhat insecure, though.
    You're goofy, so I think you're also pretty kind.

Obviously I just made that up cause by a simple pic I can't tell, but it's better than what Twitter would have said XD

Did I get something right? hhahaha

• chillin d00d

• Your attractive, using Snapchat indicates you are at least somewhat social and friendly, your feminine hair and eyebrows are a good sign, you may be quiet and reserved too I don't know

• You are beautiful! 😊
    Hmmmm you seem like your down to earth and sweet
    You like to have fun and be silly and goofy.
    You can be shy at first but open up after you get to know you
    Overall your a good person but can be bad when she needs to be 😉 haha am I right?

• Well, but the question itself it seems your not open to criticism. Can't handle the truth so you like to be sugarcoated, and complain about it later saying "Why didn't you say anything?" Looks like you take a bunch of selfies, so someone is a bathroom model. Have a either a scar or fucked up eyebrow on right brow, so it seems like you have a temper, something happened to you and you believe your life is horrible (i. e. Average white girl) or just got into a fight, I dunno. There you go 10/10

• In your pic you look a little serious... I would say occupation: Ball-Buster? jk :P

You look like like a deep person though, a bit of a thinker. You like to read lots and are friendly with your friends but it to a tight crowd.

• very sensual, sexual and emotional girl.. want to pour it out,, but somehow have reservation due to shyness. Beautiful yet intelligent.

• You look like a undercover introvert, you take things a bit too seriously sometimes, let me guess... A pear shaped body? Also, enjoy the journey and not so much on what's at the end

• images.footballguys.com/.../hmmm-alright.gif
    no idea but you're pretty though

• Very pretty.
    A hand full and high maintenance.

• It's impossible to tell a personality based on a pic, but one thing I do know is that you're beautiful!😍

• can't judge a book by its cover

• obnoxious? i have no idea... am i right?

• I can tell u want me to motorboat OP

• gr8 personality A+++

Realistically, it's impossible to tell. You look like a nice person I guess

• Dumb. (because you think you can fool us with that fake flowers '-')

• Nice decent student.. ;)

• Very caring, emotionally naive, but can take care of herself in a long run.

• Outgoing but still really nice and fun/crazy (in a good way) to be around :)

• Fun, optimistic, bit of a wild streak! Confident and provocative when you want to be!

• friendly and outgoing.

• You look like you would have a bubbly upbeat personality

• driadish?

• A vicious little tease!

• You look like a sexy blowjob queen...

• Flowers not good. but u look perfect

• You are a gemini women

• You are super sexyy

• You seem like you'd be a gold digger sorry

• okkay?

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• You have a very kind and soft soul. You know you are beautiful, but this doesn't stop you from becoming insecure. You long to be different, but acceptance from your peers is extremely important to you. You are soft spoken, but with your close friends you let it all out. You're trying to branch out of your shell and become more assertive. You constantly wonder what you are doing with life.

I'm probably so off. :)

• Insecure type of personality... Due to the snapchat pic you posted rather than a regular non filtered one.

• I don t know lol.
    from what I have you must be a bit insecure
    trying to project a certain image or ideal you think you should have but you don t
    you look sweet.

• You seem fun and cool, like a really chill girl. Maybe a little basic, but aren't we all a little basic sometimes lol?

• You look like you may be a little too full of yourself. Mostly because of the expression on your face. But you are really pretty.

• Sensitive girl having a little bit of calm and kind side?

• sweet. trys to be carefree but life gets in the way. analytical but compassionate.

• You seem like a fun, bubbly person who is always living life the right way.

• I would say you are fun, social, kind, outgoing and extrovert, besides really beautiful :)

• Call girl from Amsterdam