Is it just me or its weird that girls find this guy hot?

• He is pretty hot tbh
  • He is not good looking
i think he is like average a 5/10 at best
and narrow frame of peace, its over

Most Helpful Girl

• He look good in some pictures but nkg the first one.

• thats him outside the photoshop and filters

• everyone has slight assymetries but when they get u to notice it, it sucks

• Look confidence is the key. Work on that

Most Helpful Guy

• he's pretty cute tho, by the way im not gay

• yes you can for sure

• and what about thinner lips?
      its like i have medium sized lips while sid has thick lips, what kind are better. My eyes and nose are as good as or better than his though, I am just going to get serious with maximizing my life in looks, money and status now so i can be richer than him by the time i am 40 and more handsome than him by the time i am 25. Thats my goal in life lol. I really like the fact that this guy is so humble as well and carries himself well and has a great personality and he is from a similar background as me so as of now, he is my inspiration, but i'll be happy when the inspiration becomes my competition.

What Girls Said 4

• He doesn't do it for me.

• I don't find him attractive AT ALL, but everyone has different tastes so, SOMEBODY out there will find him attractive for sure.

• wow, even i must be more handsome than him since i have been told better things about my face and i consider myself ugly lol

• Nope, I don't find ANY of these attractive but some of my friends would. And I agree with you about the halo effect, some people are attracted to fame not the person.

• i know its weird, my face is better than any random sexiest guy alive in some area but i'll not even be the handsomest guy in my classes

• He's not unattractive. Someone's just salty.

• To me, he is fine. Beauty is subjective, so it isn't weird for some girls to find him hot

• he looks like a kid and not a beautiful one like young di caprio, brad pitt, zayn malik etc

What Guys Said 1

• 👹 ugly