Girls, have I destroyed my hair and style? I think I look super ugly?

Ok. Im 18 year old guy. So today I got new glasses and a new haircut. I need glasses due to the fact I am nearsighted and my cornea is too thin for contacts.

me before the haircut. I try to leave my hair longer and I am trying to do so but the "in between" look makes me look like donald trump

thanks in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine. The glasses look good on you, and you can try something else with your hair. Maybe try styling it forward instead of too the side

(and stop making the pursed lips face)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine my bro. Stop the insecurity.

What Girls Said 4

• You are very handsome. You need to relax your face, however, because it's very offputting to other people. Girls find it especially annoying. Guys will see it as a sign of weakness and pick on you. It stands out more than the glasses or the haircut.

• You should try and style it into a quiff, let it grow.

• Honestly the glasses suit you 👍🏻

• Make your hair a bit messier instead of combing it the way you did in the middle picture, it'll grow again. Oh and stop eating lemons while solving square roots right before you take selfies, relax your face man!

What Guys Said 1

• So when you going back to Hogwarts?