Good features and this guy is still not good looking, why?

• He is good looking
  • Its the way he's groomed himself
  • Other
votes and opinions
i think its mainly his mouth being small, he needed to get his palate widened

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give him 8/10

• interesting, so he is better than sidharth malhotra?

• FWIW i look similar to the third guy i posted (the jaw and lips) but my eyes are like zyzz's

• Blame feminism, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he should work on himself internally to be honest. Can you not see the vibe that he's throwing off out there? Also, we could also speculate that he's far too closed up and focused on himself.

Honestly, maybe chilling the fuck out. Learning to go with the flow. Not feeling that life is a constant f'ing strain all the time. Having the courage to open up to other people and be vulnerable. Not worrying so much what every body thinks of you. Chilling out with how you look. No one gives a shit. Alas, none of us are the centre of the world. Ego needs to be kept in check.

What Girls Said 8

• He's pretty good looking, but I'm def not a fan of the hair in the second picture, or the face he's making.

• This is one of those occasions when a person's personality really shows on the outside. He looks like he wouldn't be very kind to other people, so therefore I don't think he's attractive.

• He kinda looks like he'd be a douche tbh. He's got super nice eyes but I can't say I would be interested in him if I saw him in person

• He looks like a douchebag.

• leave the personality aside, whats wrong with his face?

• Dirty Indian cuck? Oh yes you are 😂

• HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! XD He's good looking but that duck face isn't working for me XD yeaaaaaah...

• small mouth and he pouts all the time lol

• hahahaah :D I can't look at that picture XD like " What are You trying to say? What do You mean? "

• the douche pose in the second pic

• His hair looks weird AF. He looks like a British fourteen year old.

• He is not attractive to me

Isn't this the emo bodybuilder?

• yeah, whats wrong with his face apart from his hair and style though?

What Guys Said 13

• Not that good looking cos he's decomposing underground right now.
    Clen , tren , T3 , test pro , anavar and god knows what else he's on , double that up with party drugs , throw him in a sauna , d. e. d aesthetics don't last very long when you're rotting 6ft under.
    Remarkable body transformation but when you know how he got there the magic is gone.

• so you're saying regardless of his "good features", he's still not good looking?

• yeah lol, i mean he has horizontally wide and vertically narrow eyes, a normal nose and okayish lips and amazing jaw, yet he doesn't seem to be good looking, i have noticed this in a lot of indians and arabs, they seem to have features caucasians can only dream of and yet dont look good by conventional standards

• @Dandeus me? im so confused lol

• no, the asker is a miscer

• Lol zyzz
    Mirin abs n serratus. That's all he had going for him.

• based on ur pic, his eye area (ur colour is sick though, mirin) and nose and lips are all better than yours and ur good looking yourself

• i think he would have been younger than you if he was alive lmfao

• Yup he's almost a year younger

• Did you just say zyzz is not good looking!!!
    Kk, i admit im not a big fan of his hair. If he fixed that up i would say he's pwrfectly fine looking. No homo

• lol @ "good features."

Dude's a huge douche

• He looks like a main character from a Final Fantasy game that woke up late for work and forgot to shave. Considering the duckface selfie, he might also wish he was a woman.

• his body looks good

• whats bad about his face though

• well his face looks kinda childish in the first pic and in the second he looks like a drug dealer

• I already know who the fgit Anon OP is lmao

• lmfaoooo, i bet a lot of people guessed ha ha

• Lmao zyzz looked like peacock lol He had Greek god proportions doe

• lmfaooo at peacock ha ha, he had a rather small mouth

• Lol zyzz.. Forever mirin.

• his fucking hair looks like a helmet. RIP zyzz

• Yeah, it's the hair. Looks like the experiment failed.

• zyyzzzz

• I don't know what you mean by good features, his nose is not good at all. His mouth is kind of out of proportion small but he's not bad looking. If you fixed his nose he'd be reasonably handsome.

• yeah his mouth is small, nose is fine, even channing tatum has a wide nose and small mouth