Guys, be honest, would you find this girl hot? No rude comments just honesty please?

And before you say I am too skinny. I am not! For your information, I am 5'2 and 114 pounds. My weight range for my height is 99-124 pounds. I have no eating disorders and a record clean bill of health. I am in shape. I squat, lift, run, do push ups, play sports, amongst other things. I have a healthy appetite. My shape is largely do to my genetics. Being super thin young runs in my family until we get... Heavier with age? I am 17 and a half by the way. But yeah would you find me sexy? Its okay to say yes or no. Just be honest. No hate please!

50

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not.

• *sighs* you know I try my best to gain weight and have curves evn though my doctor says I am at a decent weight with a healthy fat percentage. I am also fit. I take good care of myself and eat plenty. I love to workout haha

• Because eveyone is different. Just like there are people who easily gain weight and others never seem to gain a pound there are people who just dont have that lovely body and others do. My gym instructor has said she knows people who try everything but nothing seems to ever work because its their body. She knows people with great bodies but dont train (obviously theyd be glorious once they trained and ate better) and some people who are very healthy but lack a good physique. Everyon e is different. The hottest girl in our class also can't do one push up, more than 10 sit ups, or run a mile without getting dizzy. She just was born with that shape. I was born with mine even though I take care of it

• Just like we have people who die suddenly when in the peak of health and are in good shape but some people like my grandpa (never had a good lifestyle of exercise and eating) but manage to make it to 74 years old and keep on living.

What Guys Said 49

• If a woman older than you were to ask I would tell her that yes, she is quite hot. But I am not looking to get chastised for telling that to a young girl. So you never heard it from me.

• Sure she's an attractive girl <3

• Very nice and sexy! No problem being turned on.

• just by body? standard

i focus more on her face than anything

• I see nothing wrong. Looks healthy. Not a great amount of curves, but a big deal.

• When I was in in college (I think my last year), I was 22 / 23 and looked like I was 15. I got pissed, ate and got a personal trainer. While I'm still 5'4", at least now I no longer look like I'm going through puberty.

Wait a bit. If you body doesn't "do anything", kick it in the pants by working out.

FYI: I have a naturally high metabolism as well.

• So you're asking me, a 27 year old dude, if I find you, a 17 year old girl, sexy?

Are you trying to get me in trouble? Have you no shame?

• I just hate my body... Never been able to get a boyfriend. All the guys I like don't like my body type and go for the curvier girls with the bubble booty and wide hips.

• Welcome to dating economics. All the chicks I wanna bang aren't coming up on my doorstep either.

• Well then that makes two of us. Rejection isn't a pretty thing at all. Just endured one a week ago

• you look very good, in fact extremely so.

But, I would never do anything with you personally.

• Why do you say that? Clearly you don't really mean "I look good."

• No, I do, to be quite frank you're extremely out of my league, so I wouldn't even bother, that's why I said what I did.

• Yo gurl, I can't make a proper judgment without seeing your face. Face is 70% of the package.

Your body is standard. Look good. From the back anyway.

• I can't imagine anyone would call you too skinny, you look pretty fit and athletic, not super skinny. "too skinny" is thin girls with no muscle tone, just skin and bone from not eating anything.

• You're not too skinny, you have a good figure, but we can't see your face and I tend to find the face more important than the body (within reasonable limits).

• Look smoking hot and perfect to me, no worries, if anyone says else wise their either gay or jealous or blind

• Could have picked better underwear other than that you all right.

Your no Kate Upton but you ain't ugly either

• Yeah *sighs* I know I am not lmfao. Oh and I dont got fancy undies...

• You have a tight, athletic build. You should feel wonderful about it :)

Sexy is an attitude, as well as how you are percieved to people's senses and tastes. Confidence in yourself is sexy.

• yup, I like what I see. 👍

• You look great, I would say you have a healthy physique.

• Lol did u stuffed ur ass OP

• No. I have an awkard shaped butt. I really need to train my upper and middle butt. My bottom butt is the heaviest part... And i am not gonna say how i got that way but its from years of... Doing something...

• You wouldn't understand unless i explained... Nevermind

• You can explain, u are Anon OP

• you look very pretty

• You're a sexy girl and any guy will be lucky to have you

• Thank you! Grrr I wasn't expecting this.

• I think you need to work on your curves. Hit the gym and try to get that cheerleader booty.

• I hit the gym on the regular 5 times a week. Did you not read the details? I lift, squat, run, play sports, and do other exercises. You can't just change your body. You can't spot reduce or gain. Often times people who do aren't doing so naturally. You dont train for a certain body. Its like a talent, you are just gifted with it. You simply sculpt and improve it.

• Yeah all the eating I do, my waist tends to expand a lot. Like i said, I sometimes throw up due to how much food I force myself to eat. But I just realized that was simply expanding my waist size and not actually changing anything else until I started to actually work on my abdomen (new exercises we just started doing this past month for the abdomen) and now my waist is back to 24 3/4 inches so it is significantly smaller than my 35 inch hips compared to when it goes up to 25 or even 26 and 27 inches. I just gotta keep the abdomen exercises going. But yeah honestly I think if someone really likes you they wouldn't care for the most part at least. After all caring a lot about how other people look when finding a partner shows that you are superficial

• But yeah I never paid to much heed to doing abdominal exercises aside from my usual curl ups because I simply thought if my waist expanded so would my hips. When really hips dont just expand because of that but for multpile reasons : increasing age, child birth, and years of training because the hip width is mainly due to your pelvic structure and isn't like other muscles you can just widen in a year or two. I just read that right now.

• nice ass and legs but need to see the chest

• Hard to tell just from the back, you look alright though.

• You are beautiful baby, i usually prefer a fuller ass, but your nice toned butt is just as sexy ;-)

• Asshole... It's not you. Are you crazy?

• Lmao I can bet all my money in the world that this is me.

• Thank you so much!!!

• The pleasure is all ours <(')

• You seem sexy to me! What sports do you play?

• Softball and speedball.

• No it isn't. But we have competitions where I live. I mean at my school. It may not be an actual sport but I really like playing speedball.

• Ooh okay, sounds really fun!

• it is really difficult to see in this picture.

• yes you are sexy. love the ass

• your skin is so smoth tight and fit bod, god you'r sexy

• Ass 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• very sexy, how flexible are you. lol

• More from Guys
    19