People really do seem to dislike black girls on here, but why?

I'm Asian by the way and earlier this week my friends and I were talking about dating and how they aren't really interested in dating because of how mean men are towards them and how disrespectful they are towards black women. They told me they received many comments from guys saying derogatory things about black women and I couldn't understand why because they are both beautiful in my opinion. So I did an experiment and I posted two pictures of my friends on here who are black because they were telling me of how the majority of men look down on black women and see them as ugly or masculine. The results were shocking (at least for me). Most men polled considered them both unattractive

So is it true? Why are black women so unattractive to everyone? I personally think they are beautiful.

As for the masculine features? How? Scientifically masculine features are :

"Men's faces appear to be more square, where as women's faces appear to be rounder. Men tend to have sharper features. Men tend have stronger, larger, more defined jawlines. Men tend to have heavier brow ridges. Men's eye sockets are further apart, proportionally. Their eyebrows are larger, proportionally. Their noses are larger proportionally. Men's eyes are smaller, proportionally and more deeply set. Men's lips are less full, on average; men's lips are thinner and wider. Men's cheekbones are less prominent."

So in general face wise, black women have more feminine features. Large eyes, round faces, full lips, less defined jawlines, their eyebrows aren't large. Men in general tend to have sharper features whereas the black women that I've seen don't. So what about their attributes are manly? Aside from the larger button noses, nothing about their bodies is. Black women that I've seen tend to have curvy round butts, big boobs, hips, etc.. So again besides broad shoulders (which I've seen in every race of women) black women seem to have very feminine faces and bodies. So what exactly is masculine about their look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tons of people on here are racist and old fashioned. I stay away from them,

• It's not just on here. I did the same experiment many other sites and again guys would say how ugly they were and say many mean things about black women and them being masculine. Also I saw some study rating black women as the least attractive

• So many people still want to live in the past tisk tisk

What Guys Said 22

• I hope your friends know you posted them here, otherwise that's pretty poor. Anyway i don't think many, even on this site would kick this girl out of bed
    static.gamespot.com/.../...38-7943544487-fine_.jpg

• I'll say what one of my friends told his brother when he said black girls are ugly: "You're either gay, or stupid. Or both."

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Maybe the masculine features thing may not be an inaccurate generalisation as a reason for those who do not find black people unattractive.

I would say that if you look amongst everyone of colour ( even east Asians and south asians), those who are glorified for their beauty are those with the most eurocentric features.

If you are a lot of bollywood actresses who are deemed the most attractive, you can see that their features very eurocentric and in essence, they are merely an "exotified" white women.

You can argue that black women are the further away from having eurocentric features and even those black women who are found to be attractive have eurocentric features.

I don't have racial preference at all but we live in a society where certain features are deemed more beautiful and black women generally don't have those features.

• Yes because typically and scientifically speaking, black women have in general very feminine features. What they don't have is eurocentric features and are farthest away from that than other races of women. So then why do people say they are masculine?

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

It's just stereotypes. Perhaps these people only think of the black women who do look masculine and they think the majority of black women are like that. It's not different than people who think oriental women are submissive but whores in bed and they believe all of them are like that. It's just stereotypes.

• I don't think that your statement is correct. Remember that polls here are not only skewed because the membership is not representative, but also because the people who respond to polls are self selected. Either of those issues are enough to completely invalidate the poll results.

I find black women very attractive in general. That said, *most* people find their own race more attractive due to familiarity if nothing else.

• It's not only on here however. I did polls on a lot of sites and the general consensus from men was that they were ugly

• As a counter example, perform some polls on websites that focus on rap music or other black demographic sites, and your polls will turn out the other way.

• As I said, even when black men were polled they were rated as unattractive

• i dont hate any black women, actually i do like some black women like white women, but if anyone does hate them then its useless to say that they are not ugly and they are not unattractive because you can't change anyone's view and likes. i personally like some black women. specially you, you posted your picture here on how do i look and believe me you are really beautiful and stunning

• Most people here aren't black. That's literally it.

• Did you read my question?

• I did. I just know the answer has nothing to do with masculinity or stereotyping. It's to do with population. Over 92% of all humans date "within their race" and setting aside black politics, black men and women are no different.

A predominantly white website isn't going to be all about most other races no matter how "progressive" it is because it's not "racist" to like what you like.

Blah blah biology.

• Every stop to think that A) this isn't a very good sample, B) not everyone has the same tastes as you do towards your friends, C) that you're using shitty pictures?

Most people here aren't black, and people tend to find their own race more attractive.

Both polls you have use pictures with lousy lighting and angles, maybe use closer ones with brighter settings.

• People like what they like. Who are you to tell them who to like?

If you find them beautiful, good for you.

• I'm not saying you can't like something, but I want to understand why you dislike someone's features and claim them as masculine, even though scientifically that's far from the case

• I don't dislike them. I didn't claim anything either. Stop putting word in my mouth lol.

I have many black female friend, but the one that i'm attracted to is few and far inbetween.

• I've seen more 3/10 black chicks than 8 or above/10 black chick but those 8orabove/10 chicks were hottt doe

• Let me guess they were mixed race the 8/10 ones you were attracted to. I'm not talking about black women with European features. I'm talking about black women with traditonally African features. Dark skin, afro textured hair, broad nose, big eyes, full lips, round/oval faces, curvy bodies

• Of the ones you say are 3/10, what did they look like? What was ugly about their features

• Fat, weird hair lol

• I don't know, but they need to stop giving a fuck if they like them or not. I know I don't give a fuck if anyone likes me or not on here.

• Black girls usually have the highest % of teen pregnancy so obviously someone is finding them attractive enough to get them pregnant..

• Some people find them attractive some don't.
    Trying to rationalize tastes is silly.

It is like trying to explain how tasty onions are to somebody who gets a gag reflex from just thinking about them.
    Not how it works.

• I find something attractive about most women. Obviously there are some I do not find attractive, some I find very attractive and everything in between. Nothing about being un or less attractive has anything to do with race. Ever.

I dont think of black women as masculine at all. And in all honesty, I adore again women. ;)

• A lot of black women do have a more feminine look. Personally i think a lot of them are sexy. And i can confirm there are plenty more who like them. I guess some people dont. And then there are people who believe in stereotypes and such,, smh

• Tbh, I didn't read your thesis))
    I think guys are afraid of them due to beliving wild, mad, loud black women stereotype.

• But what does that have to do with whether a girl is attractive?

• If she is loud, it is over for long term for most of the guys. He may hit and run. But, too loud women are not resistable for a long time.

• Don't know what you're talking about. ...

• I love black girls

• I never judge by race.

• I'm white and I think Black women are beautiful I love Black women and to that I guess it's because some people think black women are rude loud and obnoxious but not all of them are like that ):

• it isn't the color that is the issue. the issue is physical attributes.

imagine now. in some part of the world 2 triangle head people arrive leaving all the rest of the shapes behind. theyre alone 2 triangle people far from the other shapes. they mate and have children and are left untouched for 500 years.
    after 500 years there are now instead of two triangle headed people, 1000 triangle headed people.
    these 1000 people have heads all shaped like triangles.

now some expolorers from the society of many shapes headed people come and find them in this far away land and they start trading with each other
    eventually they start to integrate into one another.
    however the triangle shaped headed people will have a hard time integrating because they maye all have triangle heads. a better example would be a girl with small hips. ... its unattractive but they as a person are not wholly unattractive, but they have qualities that are. so now u have many people with an unattractive trait. it just so happens that many caucasians are WHITE and many Asians are YELLOW and many blacks? are BLACK.
    bring a black person to a cold environment and they suffer because its not their native environment. bring a white person to a hot environment and they suffer bcus its not their environment and their skin burns more.

so its REALLY NOT about color but more of people with certain TRAITS.
    there just so happens to be a lot of people of any color who have PHYSICAL AND PERSONAL/ITY TRAITS that are unattractive.

• But what makes black women physical attributes unattractive when as women and generally speaking they having very feminine physical attributes, but then they are deemed ugly by so many?

• it just happens that many "black" people have qualities like slender legs for example
      in africa slenderness makes people survive better because of the heat but go to Europe and slender legs make you terrible at climbing mountains.

it just happens that a lot of people from certain races have more dominant characterisitics that are less adaptive for new environments.

in any race u will find people who have less attractive qualities and more attractive qualities but certain groups may have more or less or certain traits.

there are black people with nice bodies and black people with less nice ones. its in all races.

the issue with black people is their insecurity. in america for example most people who are high status are predominantly white thats because the usa is predominantly Spanish, german, English and other northerners. go to africa and the predominant people r black in high status positions.

it just so happens that america is one of if not the most popular country in the world so they get the at

• attention. if africa was then caucasians would have the same problems black people do in america theyd have in africa.

• your imagination.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think men here hate black women but they have a racial preference towards caucasian, latina and Asian women. To each their own. I think racial preferences often gets conflated with racism. But they are two different things.

• Just because you posted two pictures of your friends and they got negative responses doesn't mean it's because they were black. There are some ugly black people out there you know even if you personally find your friends beautiful.
    Anyways, I'm black and I've never had that problem.
    I don't know any black women who have that problem, actually.
    I only hear that stuff on the internet.

• I assure you my friends aren't ugly. Personally I see guys hit on my friends all the time, but its the guys they aren't interested in

• I posted pictures here and most guys consider me to either average or pretty. Yes dudes think I'm ugly but that's only when I upload pictures of my middle school self.

And you know what?

I'm black! Full dark skinned chick so I don't know where your coming from. Black girls are the least liked I'll give you that but some people do consider us attractive

• Neither of my friends are ugly, I didn't say they called every black girl ugly but for the most part that seems to be the case

• In my experience its their attitude. I've seen some suburban black girls that weren't too pretty with well off white guys.
    Number 2, most people date their own race. And that includes black women.

• Well white guys in my experience tend to date ugly to average girls in general regardless of race.
      # 2 true, but that doesn't affect them being seen as attractive

• maybe it's the skin color, u brought up good points.

• Yes I don't understand why many men see them as masculine, because scientifically there is nothing masculine about their overall facial structure or body type of most black women

• i don't think i look masculine and i've never been told i look masculine. i've seen guys on here talking negatively about black people then after a minute of questioning, i find out they know a total of like.. 4 black people lmaoo i'd take these ppl's opinions with a grain of salt.

• yes a lot of racist on this site

• Masculine? I'm black but I have never gotten told that I have masculine features... I think it is because I am petite as fuck.

• But I don't think I would be a good example though, since skin colour is a huge factor in this. I'm one of the light skinned black girls and my lip colour is a natural shade of pink/light red.

• Maybe ur friends are just ugly.

• Quit race baiting.