Do women find me avarage looking?

I have been always single. I want to try to be flirty. I like avarage looking women. Do I look avarage to date them?
Do women find me avarage looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I guess you could say you're average in general, I think you're cute though :)

Most Helpful Guy

• So much sadness in your eyes man, too bad you live in a world where males full of testosterone and no emotions run this mofo.

• I'm melancholic, it is true.
      But, it is an emotion too)

What Girls Said 6

• You have a great body, good looking and will deffinitely will look more attractive if you get the beard you got going on, get it trimmed and shaped to make it look cleaner, hair looks kinda dull though so you need something to give it more life. Good luck hope i helped a bit more but other than that your still attractive.

• I'm 21 but kind of late bloomer. I didn't complete facial hair totally. It looks weird sometimes. Thank you btw)

• Not a problem. Not all mens hair grown out the same but really its upto you on how you want your hair to just try a few things to see what works best for you

• I think you're really cute, I don't know you just have a warm-hearted look to you :) I would put you above average

• Why?) Thank you by the way.

• I don't know probably your smile and the way your facial features are set if that makes sense. And you're welcome!

• you're cute. :)

• I'm going to be straightforward since you probably want an honest opinion more than fluff. I'd say your body is above average but your face is just average

• Ok. Thanks for honesty. I will try to be more self conscious about my face and body)

• Extremely average

• Hahaha you mean 5.00000/10

• 6/10, slightly above average

What Guys Said 0