Does anyone else see what my boyfriend sees?

Does anyone else see what my boyfriend sees??
I honestly think I look ugly and horrible! But my boyfriend thinks that I am beautiful. I'm wondering if it is just him? Or am I actually attractive? We've been together for over a year, so I know my face hasn't driven him away. I've always been self concious of my big nose and my weight but I can't change either unless I get surgery or something. I bet I'll honestly get a 1.5 or something but everyone keeps encouraging me to do this so I'll understand that I am beautiful :) but I don't believe in beauty on the inside, either you're ugly or you're not. Here are my pictures

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you're very pretty, you shouldn't be so down on yourself - listen to your boyfriend, he knows what he's talking about! :)

You have a pretty, open, friendly face, good legs, cute hair, and if I'm allowed to be so direct, it rather looks like you might have fantastic boobs! lol! Honestly, there's nothing not to like about you and much that is attractive, your weight is fine, you're not skinny but that's not necessary or even desirable for many guys - curves are what make girls great, you have them and should be proud of them.

Be confident in your looks, enjoy your figure, be brave in your choices and have fun! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're really pretty! You have that cute innocent look to you which isn't bad. Everyone has their preferences and it took me awhile to understand that as I felt the same way you do now.
    Some girls look sexy, some look cute, others are a plain jane but your boyfriend isn't lying to you, you're gorgeous :)

What Guys Said 8

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, trust your BF's instincts, if he says you're beautiful he is being honest, it's how he feels and I think he's allowed to love you as you are. I would suggest that you accept that you're beautiful or at the worst average as some have said, and just go with it. Things could be worse you could be ugly but you're not so give yourself a big hug and a high five and smile and enjoy the certainty that you got it going on. Many girls would kill to have a boyfriend like yours, many are envious even now. ;)

• well i i can say your attractive and see not flaws really. and if the guy your with things your pretty why worry about changing anything it should be what the guy who loves you thinks and what you think.

just be happy with that and dont worry about imperfections if he does not see any.

• sure, you looks sweet

• You are appealing.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You are average not ugly. And by the way, it's possible to lose weight without surgery (just saying).

• You're nothing special. 4/10 maybe. Not ugly, just eh. But who cares? Love yourself, screw what other people think.

• You're cute and curvy. Def not ugly. I can totally see what your boyfriend sees in you😊

• Id say you're average.