Biggest flaw among my facial features?

Biggest flaw among my facial features?Biggest flaw in my face? Just be honest, I want the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• The only thing you have going for you on your whole face is your nose [and that's stretching it]. round head. smug-ass smirk, ugly ass eyes and eyebrows. chitty hairline trying to pull some American psycho haircut. Other thing you have going for you is your height. But that height won't make up every for everything else. Individually, all your pieces are pretty phucking ugly, but you put it together and you're quite the average chap. Not very bad looking, not very good looking. I don't know how you would look when you lose weight, but i'm sure you'd do a 180 degrees and be a stunner when your jaw is showing. seen some really ugly *****s grow up and lose babyfat and look handsome as phuck. I don't know how your facial structure underneath that fat is.

If I can give you a tip: if you're proud of your facial features. Don't try to distort it by doing angles/smirks/ chit like that. If you're confident about yourself, you don't need to alter anything to make people perceive you as better looking. Girls do the duck mouths because they're not confident in the way that they look.

For pictures, Smile, look forward. Period. No gay smirks, no chit eating grins. Be confident. Let it show through your expressions.

the feel i get from you right now is that you think you're the hottest chit that God has passed down. Truth is going to hurt, but use this as ammo to cut weight and prove me wrong.

You are not God's gift. Become God's gift through exercise and dieting.

Best of Luck. Sorry for your ego [and face]

• I already had 1 asshole, you didn't need to rip me a second one. Lol thanks😜

• mainly just needs to sleep and workout more and get eye colour implants to upgrade his looks, brown eyes are shit

• and ur eyes are quite similar to his by the way @rgb008, not the eyebrows though

• No flaws but lose the hat please.

• Nothing's wrong with your face. You're cute.

• The hat on your head and that's it tbh.

• Looking great 😘

• i think you're cute :)

• I think you have a cute face :)

• I would say trim up sides for your beard your good :)

• the lack of a smile

• The biggest flaw in your face is your smile ☺ cut the serious look out and show abit of teeth 😀 i love it when a guy laughs or smiles

• Thank you!😊

• You shouldn't have confidient issue but its easier said then done 😣 im the same

• I understand. I'm trying hard

What Guys Said 10

• Lol you know I was just trolling you when I said that bro? Don't get all sensitive on me lol. You look absolutely fine. If you got like a medium skin fade and started lifting you would slaying top tier sloots.

• That you cropped your hand when you were jerking off my dick there OP

• Wth man why you even ask dis? Lol

• Nothing bro. Smile maybe. Ladies love it.

• nigga, you just ugly :D

• You kinda look like David Price lol. OffTopic I post my pic I get
    called ugly and yet looks don't matter to girls yea sure it doesn't

• I see 0 flaws

• need better picture a bit blurry

• Dude, literally nothing wrong with you facially. Actually quite handsome, no homo lol

• You look good mate but lose that shitty hat tho