What do you think I should wear for my body type?

I don't want lectures about me losing weight I just want some suggestions on what I should wear this summer! I always go to stores to find clothes but it seems none of them look flattering or okay on me. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong clothes? Can anyone give me advice for fashionable clothing for a big girl? What do you think I should wear for my body type??
This is what I look like. Please give me some suggestions on clothing to wear especially for this summer it's going to be hot and I don't want to cover up!

Okay I'm getting some pretty mixed answers here... Some of you are saying I'll look good in anything then others saying I'm not going to look good in anything and should lose weight, sorry to break it to you, but I cannot lose weight because I have hypothydroidism and my birth control also makes me gain weight on top of that too. Should I just give up and not look for good clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, you have great legs, an attractive curvy figure and cute shoulders - it depends how brave you are, and to some extent how well your chest copes without a bra, but something strapless and floaty would suit you perfectly - elasticated or fitted at the bust so you get a waist (you don't want it to hang from your chest like a small tent!) but then floaty and pretty from there down. Any length from above the knee down would work, but you don't look too tall so probably a shorter dress would work best. I just googled 'strapless summer dress' and there are hundreds of great dresses that would work brilliantly for you - get shopping, be brave and enjoy! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, I'm gonna be honest here, most clothes won't flatter you, because you're pretty overweight. It's not overly attractive to most people, and usually, clothes won't hide that. If you want everything to look good on you, eat better and exercise.
    That being said, you can dress to hide your body type, without covering up completely. Figure hugging clothing will not be your friend. Floaty, hippy-style clothing will disguise your frame better. Think gypsy pants, floaty maxi skirts and dresses, and cute, non-restrictive tops.

• Thanks for the MHO.
      I'd like to add, though, since I just saw your update, that you will never lose weight while you keep making excuses for being overweight. While hypothyroidism can make it easier to gain and harder to lose, it does NOT force you to be overweight. Nor does birth control. You have choices as to what you eat and what you do, and you've made bad ones. THAT is why you are overweight. Don't make excuses. Accept it, and if you're unhappy with it, fix it. Get treatment for your hypothyroidism, and take better care of your body.

What Guys Said 12

• Lol or maybe you are just too lazy to workout so no clothes can make u look like what u want

• Yeah sorry to break it to you but I have hypothyroidism and i take medication that makes me gain weight so yeah sorry for putting my confidence down you dickhead.

• Because the Word is never wasted, and because it might help someone in a similar situation at another point in time: Proverbs 26:12.

• Eh, whatever you're comfortable in I suppose matey, I wouldn't judge you m.

• What ever u want

• Cowboy girl dress would be a bingo

• women cloths you look fine hun

• how abou nothing

• a low top x

• sorry,
    but you are fat
    you are hot too ;)

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Tighter is better, generally speaking, for a girl with your stature. Never wear baggy. Don't cover up. Looks like a nice rack you got there, so make sure the top is flattering the boob area. Natural fabrics tend to be better for a lot of reasons. Avoid polys.

Go for light, summery footwear. Nothing looks more summery than a tank top or tight tee, shorts and sandals flip flops. It's sexy without being hoochie mama. Steer clear of heavy boots. :)

You're a great looking chick. Enjoy your summer!

• http://i.imgur.com/cA0vslm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mjPBSGb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E6Pf37C.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ELPcqhZ.jpg

I think curvy women pull off these styles the best because they really flatter that body type, especially the maxi dress & skirt. Plus it's good for the summer. You should shop at ASOS

• Definitely not a dress like that it just cuts you at the wrong place, look for dresses that flow from your waist rather than your hips

• you look like how a woman should look. form fitting in the bust and waist and and not to long. be happy and have a good summer

• go to buzz feed. com and then look up 14 amazing style tips for curvy girls :) maybe you'll find something really cute there. ps as for dresses maybe something more loose and flarey

• Dresses are good

• Yeah but what kind? I look pregnant in a lot of dresses lol are there ones that hide or constrict your stomach?

• Wear something that shows off your chest but that is pretty wide around your stomach. And quite knee-length, you have nice calves you can show off too.

• id say dresses too! :)

1 private opinion(s)