What facial features should I have fixed?

I'm willing to go surgery route, I'm saving up slowly & I'm looking into getting a consultation but I would like others' opinions. I'm probably going to get my nose & lips smaller and getting cheek and/or chin implants. I've never been attractive to women at all so I'd like to eventually use this future surgery to build confidence & finally find a girlfriend

more opinions?
more opinions please. I really appreciate it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look normal. I don't think you need surgery... You just need to believe you're worthy enough to have a girlfriend as you are. No one else can ever make you happy... It starts with you.

What Girls Said 2

• It would be a good idea to put a picture with this question but quite frankly if you're saying being attractive is your only goal here then I say, don't do it. Find value in yourself for who you are not how much plastic you can become. Save your money for something better. True attraction comes from within, not by how nice you can make the surface

• I have a profile pic, but attraction starts from the outside

• @tallnoshortnohotyes wow you really are stuck in your little bubble aren't you? You need to find some better girls to be around because you want my opinion of those pics? Top guys cute, but the seem to into themselves. Bottom guys aren't bad looking at all and seem nice. Maybe if you'd stop generalizing people and being such a jerk you might actually notice some of those women.

• top guys are cute and too much into themselves but it doesn't matter, they can still get any girl they want to suck their dick

• You look fine to me...

What Guys Said 3

• Argh why do I need to visit your profile to see it dawg... put some pics in your post. Your nose and lips look fine, you are afro, you got that shit bigger but not that big. You look good son. Save money for goodie goodies.

• You act like finding a girlfriend is the ultimate quest in life. You sound so silly.

• I think you should just stick to building confidence alone. You look fine bro. Like, seriously.