Is my size 4/6 body too fat?

Im 5'4", musclear build, and weigh 155. I have been told a lot recently that i am chubby and have too wide shoulders. Is that true? Is it bad? (no im not 14 but it will not let me change the year to 1994)
Is my size 4/6 body too fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine
    Don't worry 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. If you're wearing a 4 or 6 you're definitely not fat. You weigh a bit more than me and we're the same height. I'm also muscular because I hike a lot, and I work out. Don't listen to people who call you fat.

What Guys Said 13

• no, just take it as comments... you aren't too anything from what I can tell... but your photo is blinding...

• Not fat at all! Clean your room tho!

• So you are 22.

• Nope, and I think you have a great ass. You are still young, but when you get a bit older and your body matures more you can start doing weight training like squats and help shape it even more.

• You look fine. Better get to cleaning that room young lady!

• You look a bit chubby but it's okay. If you're gaining weight you should probably exercise more.

• You look really good in my opinion! Actually hot :P

• Nope

• Not bad but in my opinion that's not bad as long you work out then no can your chubby

• nope

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Okay, people seriously need to look up definitions in the dictionary. You're muscular, as you said. Which is good, at least you don't have skinny chicken legs!! You are not chubby or fat in any way shape or form, and please don't believe a word they say. As for your weight, muscle weighs more than fat, so the more muscle you have the heavier you will be. But no you are not chubby at all! As far as I can see, you look beautiful :)

• girl! you are not chubby! I strive for a body like yours. you look great & you should feel great about your body. ignore the hateful comments. :)

• Not chubby at all, the muscles you have gained make you weigh higher than the ideal weight. Mine is around 120 and I'm 5'2".

Keep rocking that strong bod!

• Girl you're not chubby at all ! I would love to have your body !