How old do you think this woman is? Is she appealing? Does her age matter? If she is over 60 years, does her sex appeal still exist?

Social study: How much does a female's geneological age matter? How old do you think this model is, and does a man's opinion on her appeal change if he finds out she is a lot 1) younger or 2) older than he thinks?
In real life she gets hit on by 30-50 yo almost as much as those 50-70. Most people think she looks and acts 45-50. She joined senior dating sites, same profile/pics, but different ages 55-72, and got a lot of hits until her 68-70 profiles. Even men in their 80's did not search for 70+ , thinking she would be old, wrinkled, on a cane/walker (prop) etc... but they thought THEY were still young and attractive. THANK YOU G&G users 4 ur opinions, which will help us verify her 'looks like age'.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex appeal has a lot to do with how a person feels along with the looks. I've seen gorgeous looking women with the EQ of a door knob. That is not sex appeal.

• You mean IQ? =D

• @RuNFromTown - EQ- Emotional quotient. Something that controls empathy and emotional intuition which are extremely important to feeling sexy. You can't seduce if you can't empathize with your partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to tell without seeing her face, but she has nice legs.

I think it's more about how old you look than your actual age. Susan Sarandon is 69, and I still think she's sexy.

Everyone gets older and loses sex appeal, though. That's just life.

• Thank you. You may have understood the question better than I asked it. I messed this question up, but have to go with it now. It is not about losing appeal when older. It is trying to determine if our society judges women, but not men, more on their actual age than the age they look.

• You're welcome. I think that may be true (that women are judged on actual age vs the age they look more than men), but women are probably scrutinized more on anything to do with looks and age no matter what.

What Guys Said 22

• As a 23 year old I have no interest in having sex with a 60 year old.

However I have heard that people can leave an imprint on you.
    For example if you meet the person you love when they are young and hot, that imprint can still hold and make you more attracted to them in older age than if you had met them for the first time when they were old.

• If they're healthy and have taken care of themselves, older women are very sexually appealing. The age part is just a number. I think it would be awesome to have a sexual affair with an older woman.

• 40-50

• Naw she's done for.

• The pictures are to poor to tell, and the face is very important.

• We all get old. I handicap for age in such judgements.

• Hell yeah! I'd bend her right over her walker!

• Looks great for over 60

• in the last pic she looks very hot, but i can't tell only by her legs.

• I don't know but I would like to see more. ;^)

• nice legs nice boobs I wouldn't kick her out of bed

• She's over 60 and what's sex appeal without any face to see?

• It would be nice if you read the?
      1) IF she s over 60,.. IF. Why would we ask you to guess her age If we told you?
      2) Since when do the vast majority of guys on here care about above the neck before they comment? We saw a lot of 'am I attractive' pictures with no face/head and when it is a young girl's picture the guys were NOT demanding to see her above the neck before they post comments. What does that say?
      3) The question of how old do you think she is has implicit in it that it is based on what you see. The If she were over 60 part obviously should not have been included.

• Yea right...

• Come on at least you old chicks know how to have a good laugh, dont go mainstream on me.

• I'm assuming this is you? Kind of hard to say what age without seeing your face?

• nice legs and an awesome pair of boobs.

• Nice ass

• Mid 30s. Her legs are hot.

• She looks like she is 40.

• She is very sexy

• she's over 60? mmm i'd bang her ;) nice legs ;)

• older women are much more patient when it comes to sex. if she takes care of herself and looks good why not?

• cane? hows the face?

• LOL is walker, a prop. Face better than body.

• You're ok.

• lol i would assume so lol

• Lookin a little out dated

What Girls Said 6

• Late 50's, easily. Age has nothing to do with attraction in my opinion, but more so chemistry with other people.

• Is she your mother?

• She should get more moisturised and stay out of the sun, if she want guys to admire her smooth skin.

• Nice body for age.. Could've done without the walker in the picture tho.

• Sigh... walker was a PROP people.. A prop to skew the answers up... On purpose. And we asked you to 'GUESS' her age. We said IF she is 60... IF.

• Lol well by the first picture I would say above age 35! After that I have no idea. The knees are dead give away that she is more mature..

• you look 50 more or less, and yeah it might change but not always.
    how old are you?

• Thank you for your interest in her real age. I will provide an update before the question is closed and tell all, in case any opinioners are still interested.

• Well, i am sorry to tell no. her bum is really wrinkled

• Pls get your eyes checked asap.. Sounds like atropy or low sugar..

• Sorry, if i have offended you. I don't exactly mean wrinkled. Its just something which i cannot describe that makes her bum less sexy. again sorry if i have offended u.

• U did not offend. I looked again and saw no wrinkles. Some women are caty and purposefully knock other women. But I agree... since she is older than you, you will see that age reflected in her body. Reason for the question!

• Lol I love the walker in the last pic