Go ahead & call me fat & ugly?

I need to come to terms with that fact that I'm heavy & unattractive. I hate my body.

Go ahead & call me fat & ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you stupid because there isn't anything wrong with you except for the fact that you put yourself down. You look fine an you need to stop mentally hurting yourself like that. Also stop taking pictures of yourself in hotel restrooms an posting it online because as far as pictures go it's no good and compleatly demeans the art of photography. Now keep in mind anyone can pick a part of themselves and call themselves crap hell if I picked one part of myself I could come up with negatives but I have many more positives than negatives about myself. You need to stop picking one part that you don't like and calling yourself bad things that's wrong because one part dosent mater when you as a whole are beautiful. So what you complane about your stomach area that dosent make you ugly or heavy it's just one part of the beautiful whole that is your body so stop treating yourself like crap for nothing. Your obsesed with this concept that your stomach area isn't 100% flat so you can't be beautiful but guys don't give a crap about that. Now of you don't like something fix it for yourself but know that even as you are your beautiful and that you should never see yourself as less. Don't determine yourself by what others think an work on your own self worth a bit more. That's my opinion and two cents about it. Good luck.

• I agree. Everybody has something on there body they are not proud of unless you are a body builder or something like that or a model but for the most part, your not fat nor ugly. just a little belly that can be worked off by dieting and exercising. I have the same issue but I know Im not fat but I can work on getting a flat stomach if I really wanted too. Just need to get on a healthy diet, drink lots of water and work out consistently and youlll see the change. But yeah stop putting yourself down. A lot of guys do not really care about a little stomach or thickness at that. As long as your not fat, your fine.

• @jacquesvol right on and thank you. Also thank you @Cool4ever5 for helping my point to help this girl again sorry of I was being rude wasn't the goal.

• Got a bit cott up on the wording but in the end I'm sure we mean the same thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't tell if you're ugly since we can't see your face. The body doesn't make a person ugly, the face does. That being said, you do have a belly but it doesn't make you look bad. It's not really that big. I used to have a belly like that too, but I just worked out and ate healthy. It doesn't happen overnight. It takes time and you also can't spot reduce. You have to lose weight everywhere, and given my own experience, the fat is going to have off your stomach last. What I did was a combination of cardio, strength training and a healthy diet. Just make sure you don't starve yourself.

What Guys Said 46

• you hate it?

should be easy motivation to do something about it

• Yup, you are fat & ugly...
    (what? you said to say it)...
    i personally just see someone with a regular body that isn't worked out and tanned for tv or magazines... just reality... a Real body... not some barbie.

• I feel like in advance I should tell you I'm very honest on here, and fucking nothing disgusts me more then when people blatantly lie to people on questions like this to feel better.

But, if it means anything, that, in my own personal opinion. Is almost ideal.

• you know, instead of drowning in your sorrows, you could just workout. You aren't too overweight to the point that working out would be super hard for you. You could easily loose the extra pounds with a simple weekly workout routine.

• Lol at all the fuckboys sayin she ain't fat 😂

• Why don't you go ahead and workout instead of sitting in front the computer reading comments about how bad it looks?

• Put the pain and anger you feel about yourself into working out hard and getting the body you want. Dont accept defeat. Challenge yourself. Am I right peeps?

• wtf? :/ are you kidding me? :/ you have a very hot and beautiful body. seriously your body is so hot and attractive

• 1|1
  • What a fatty.
    Lose weight.

• Hey fatty. you are fat hehe

YouTube my comment and you will laugh.

Your not fat u have like nearly any there. you have great boobs by the way. Nice skin complexion you have no ass or waist though if we are being honest

But part of me thinks I should keep you down so your lower your dating expectation.

Lol ur fine

• Not ugly.
    Not fat but chubby.

• That's still unattractive

• @Touglyforfemales what do you believe?

• @Cool4ever5 I don't believe you would be this nice if it were a guy. Most people would tell an overweight guy here to hit the gym I know cause I've heard it, but when a girl is overweight people are like oh she's not fat she's beautiful guys should learn to love her he way she is.

• No you don't need to come to terms with it. You've got a couple extra pounds (not fat) yes but you're not "unattractive and ugly". Don't be so hard on yourself.

• Not fat and ugly... just needs some work. Guys like a challenge! He can work it off ya! LOL

• You know you're supposed to at least bait the hook when you fish?

• you're not fat, and we can't call you ugly since we don't see your face
    don't worry baby, you are not fat

• you are actually not that fat and it seems not that unattractive either. I am going to say it like it is and possibly be nailed big time but you are great with great assets. lovely body, yes curvy, but lovely. great boobs and what seems to be a super pussy. you have nothing to be insecure about.

• You have a tiny pathetic gut that I would barely call a pot belly
    you're body is not unattractive to me

• I dig girls with bodies like yours, I have a thing for chubby girls. :)

• you know, i fapped to those pics of you. and i only fap to attractive girls. so take that as a compliment ;)

• Lol ok fat and ugly, Look like you pregnant lmao

• Fat & Ugly.
    I obeyed you.
    Now, where's my candy?

• You aren't ugly or fat :/

• stop! you are beautiful

• Did you see some of elephant examples here on this site? You can kick the shit out of that fat in 6 months. Drama queen =D

• stop yourself pity and do something about it. self hatred does not burn any calories last time i checked.

• I just need to face facts

• you said you hate your body, that can never be a good thing.

• Rather than posting photos asking for insults why don't you just diet or exercise?

• You do realize there's a better method of coming to terms with things than coming on a site full of trolls looking for attention, right?

• You're kinda fat/chubby but you still look attractive in general, I'd do you :3

• You're chubby a bit... doesn't mean you're fat and ugly. Unless that is how you feel, then you don't need us to tell you that...

• Chubby is ugly

• yes hun and I have done that in other comments and im seeing she is still saying negative things after some encourage and assurance that she is not fat. I don't regret the tone at all on this particular comment. She needs to stop being negative and do something about it esp after some of us have given her positive feedback

• @Cool4ever5 no reason to regret anything. I admire that you care enough to try and beat the negativity but she needs to meet you half way or you have to let her desk with it herself. It is rare that you find people that care enough to bring people out of their negativity

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 16

• You know nobody is gonna hate on you here. And you know they're all gonna tell you how good you look. Here, take some of my attention too.
    If you really hate your body that much, go do something about it. If you're comfortable with the way you look that's cool too, I just don't understand the need for opinions from people you don't even know.

• I mean yeah you're really chubby.. Why lie about it :/

• I know I'm fat

• Then why do you feel the need to post pictures on here tho?
      If you're really so unhappy with the way you look why don't you just go and start working on changing that?

• Nah, personally I'd opt for uploading half naked pictures and asking for people to abuse me ;)

• No idea if you are ugly as I cannot see your face but you are definitely not fat. Maybe a little chubby but where is the harm in that, a lot of men love girls with that sort of figure.

• Arrgghhh! Why, why, why?

• you're chubby, but that's not necessarily a bad thing (: lots of guys like "thick" or "chubby" girls.

Ps: I searched "Fat Girl" on google and all the photos looks NOTHING like you!!

• I'm insulted by thick but have no problem with curvy

• You're apple shaped, that's just how your body is, i'm a ruler or inverted triangle shape, apple shapes don't quiet have curves like pears or hourglass, but it's still an attractive body shape (:

• Well I have big boobs so that's like the only thing going for me

• Can't see your face to call you ugly and I don't think that you're fat.

• Your body looks fine to me.

• You look fine to me.. you have some belly fat like women are supposed to have.. what's wrong with that.

• Your not fat but chubby sure some may call you fat. But like 20lbs lighter and you will be fine and can't say your ugly if I can't see your face.

• My meds make losing 20 lbs hard to lose

• Well do work out that target your stomach to burn the Fat. Yea, I know meds make things much harder or some diseases but you can make small changes in diet and workout that shouldn't mess up your medication use or whatever disease you may have.

• well you have an attitude don t ya?
    it s not bad, nthng you can t work on

• I think just tone up a bit.

• Are you into humiliation?

• Dude... you are not fat... trust me. If I was your size right now, I'd be happy.

• So tell me again, what's wrong with your body now?

• Your personality is ugly because you take half naked pics and showcase them around to strangers. Girls who need validation like this have an uglier inner self. Which is worse than any kind of physical appearance flaws.

Who cares if you have a pudgy tummy? What matters is your attitude.
    You need to grow up and stop worrying about petty shit.
    How fuckable you are doesn't determine your worth.

Do you have hobbies? Do you like doing this for others? Are you nice to people?
    That's what matters. That's what determines if you're ugly or not.

Characteristics of ugliness: Self absorption, narcissism, entitlement, manipulation, insecurity, judgmental, superficial, vain

• why don't you just work out and eat healthy if you are unhappy?

• she wants pity not advise I don't think nor us telling her she is not. She will keep saying she is. Its like hitting yourself in your face and saying it hurts and we are tellin you to stop hitting yourself in your face but u keepin doin it when we gave you an easy solution. Its insane