How can I improve my looks?

I'm only including the last one because my cat actually stayed the fuck still for one damn picture
How can I improve my looks?

Alright, I found some pants that fit a bit better. I just don't have a lot of cloths that fit well since I am working out. Just cautions about buying new cloths since I lost 2 more inches on my waist in the past 3 months. I tried styling my hair like @lovelywiz... well something close. This is my best fitting shirt right now, I just got it yesterday but it's a cheapo one. Ty for the advice
http://i.imgur.com/egD60rs.png the updates... whoops forgot the link

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ducktape Brad Pitt's face on your face and go work out in gym. I mean, you probably want to improve your look to get better % at some girl accepting you as possible mate, but don't think twice, 95% of them are only there for the looks so yeah man you should do something. I hope you do.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like a beard would look better on you than clean shaven. Also if you really wanna improve on yourself I guess you could start working out?
    Also cut hair a bit shorter or at least into some kind of style.

• In the first picture you look like the type of guy to murder 5 hookers on a beach, but on the others you look normal. Not murderous at all.

• Your jeans is overs

• Your jeans looks oversized to you. Change it :)

• I'm working on finding more cloths that fit me, almost everything is too big on me now. I guess I should take new pictures when I find more cloths I like.

What Guys Said 5

• Well you can really look a lot better , well loose weight and go to the gym don't be really muscular just something in between and grow a light beard

• Maybe grow some facial hair and try a shorter hairstyle?

• Just stop being you.

• Well in the first picture just buy better looking jeans ill recomend u to go to the gym and let that facial hair grow

• Lose weight, go to the gym build muscle, cut your hair, change your diet, change your fashion choice and I can guarantee you you'd look waay more attractive. Also maybe wear contacts if you can.