(Pic in profile) Rate my body?

So im hugely insecure about my breasts..
im a 32b 5"3, 115 lbs.
never been insecure about my face.
could u telle how my body looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have a amazing body and shoudnt be insecure. Plus B a pretty awesome size you can go boobie ninja and not wear a bra and u won't look trashy but ur still big enough to show them off without anyone being able to say ur flat. so be happy and confident u have a beach body tyoe that guys love (including me) and a tone of girls wish they had

• Whats a beach body type?

• its because u have a slim body with a nice hourglass to it. U look like u put effort into ur physce so u look like ur beach/summer ready. basically its just u have a body that a lot of others work for

What Guys Said 49

• chillin d00d

• this is a thing isn't it? this is like the 5th time I've seen this reply for "how do i look" questions lol... and those are just the ones I've seen...

• @Tdieseler sometimes I'll switch it up and just say "standard"

• probably just gave that a "standard" look... its hard to remember all these things when you come on here hammered...

• You are beautiful!!! And to answer your questin0o to others, I prefer small boobs.

• 9/10 body! No problems there!

• hard to tell with a frontal view. I would guess a 7.5 though.

boobs look fine to me. I'm more of a butt person, but I can't see yours so I had to guess about its shape..

• Ooh my butt is the 1 thing about my body im confident about haha

• oh. well, no worries then :-)

your boobs are obviously not 'pronounced,' but they are round and appear firm. You may not attract a guy who has a boob fetish or whatever, but most guys would be thrilled.

• what is there to be insecure about? Everything looks great.

• U dont think my boobs look small?

• Because I like any boobs that look good, regardless of size. Big or small, as long as they have good shape, they are fine with me!

• What do you even think is wrong with your body? It's pretty much perfect.

• You are in shape. I say you look great. Boobs look fine.

• No need to be insecure at all, i can't judge by measurments on paper but that picture looks perfect. Your breasts fit you very well! If your face matches your body you are certainly a gorgeous girl.

• You're hot

• Gives you a rank Of No 7

• You look really great! Your breasts are fine and you should appreciate having such a fine body.

• Your body is a perfect 10. Proportions just right, and boobs are too! Stunning is the word to use!

• Very nice 8.5

• You can't choose the size of your breasts.(unless you think hard enough)
    If your significant other rates you on your cups then you probably shouldn't be dating him.
    Are your boobies small? Yes. Your boobs are small. But should you change it? No. Should you feel insecure? No. Can you change it? Yes, but you shouldn't. Are you letting random people judge you and bring you down? Yes. Am I happy with the size below my belt? Most definitely. Am I being a jackass? Sort of.

• Pretty damn awesome.

And as far as breasts, guys love 'em all, any size. So don't sweat it.

Or maybe just think that a guy who is hung up on the size of your breasts is so shallow he isn't really worth bothering with.

• Very sexy.

• Close to a 10.

• Looks very attractive to me... from body alone a solid 8.

• Yiu have a sexy body

• your body looks hot and sexy

• 6/10sh

• the pic looks fine to me, stop beating yourself up

• You're hot af🔥🔥

• U dont think my boobs are a turn off?

• So my boyfriend always tells me im beautiful and that he loves my small boobs but i know he has a thing for bigger boobs (all the people he mentions as "hot" or "sexy" are ones with big boobs and he had an album of girls with larger bust) so this made me insecure

• Boobs don't mean THAT much to us. You know how guys always make a big deal about the size of their penis and you tell us it doesn't matter? Well yeah, same thing for you girls. It's really not even important. He's lucky to be with you.

• Your body look incredible and especially I liked your body shape like a hourglass type :) Your boobs also seems ideal size :)

• 15 out of 10

• You look fantastic, dont know why your insecure about your breast, theyre beautiful

• Not really, if theyre too big its a turn off for me, usually no larger then a 32d, but i prefer girls with c ups or b cups, though to be honest her breast size wouldn't matter to me as long as i love her personality and have eyes i can gaze into for days

• Yours dont look small to me, they look at least a 42c

• Normal

• You look really attractive to me! :)

• Sexy

• i can see why

• Expand plz?

• what do you like?

• I dont really have a type. I like broad shoulders though and taller guys (anything above 5"8jsh?). But then again my boyfriend is in a wheelchair so i guessit doesn't really matter (i find him attractive still)

• Please don't be insecure over your breasts, they are gorgeous equal to the rest of you!

• More from Guys
    19

11 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• u r really hot. perfect bikini body. the beauty of breasts does not only depend on the size. it also depends on the position of your nipple. in fact bigger breasts sag but urs will not sag. they are decently stiff.

• noice :D u have a great bod don't let anyone tell u otherwise

• Nice body :)

• You look awesome!! 😊

• More or less perfect.

• Oh in sure you're soooo insecure

• I am about my breasts. The only part i like about my body is my waistline and butt

• not tryna be kreepy krabs... but

FUCK ME

1 private opinion(s)