How do I look - I spent lots of money on a new haircut, got my teeth whitened & I'm cleaned shaved, what more can I do to get noticed by a female?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're obviously trolling and if you honestly think that making fun of people with disabilities hiding behind anon like the fucking coward you are on the Internet is actually "funny" you're a very disgusting and mentally disturbed person tbh. Just disgusting and pathetic.

• yeah this guy was on the bodybuilding site and was feeling bad about how he looked and contemplating suicide and he used that guy's pic

• @undostres LOOK AT THE IMAGES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF and stop acting like you're stupid

• and i think the guy had genuinely asked on the bodybuilding forum, was some young guy's account and didn't seem like a troll but i dont know

Most Helpful Guy

• Not funny man. Not funny.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sure you'll find love one day.

• You should get your money back on that hair cut.

• You should try to smile...

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL
    YOU GOT ME MAN
    IM STILL LAUGHING

What Guys Said 5

• I dunno man with those eyes if you were gay I'd bottom for ya.

• You're gonna be a panty-dropper, mate! Money well spent!

• You're fuckin handsome!

• Smile.

• Try smiling more