Girls, does a simple smile really change the perception on how you view me? explain your thoughts? have pics?

Girls, does a simple smile really change the perception on how you view me ? explain your thoughts? have pics?

3

What Girls Said 3

• At first you looked creepy, then you looked flirty, then friendly. Yes, it changes everything. Especially approaching a girl who would probably be looking at you from a lower angle. Without smiling you look generally annoyed. Even I look evil when I don't smile.

• Yes it does

• Yes it really does. In the first pic you look serious, blank and cannot tell much about your personality. I cannot tell if you're actually serious or having a bad day or just don't care about anything. In The other two pics your smile looks warm, welcoming and you look more approachable and friendly.

• thanks for your opinion, it means a lot, i usually smile as much as i breath lol, i just out the first pic to see what people thought lol, i look ugly lol