What should I do to make my body look better?

what should i do to make my body look better?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Exercise

What Guys Said 16

• Exercise more and try to lose some fat. And that's it. You should be bigger then before you are not kid anymore.

• your body is very hot and attractive as it is now

• Remove your clothes maybe? ?

• Workout lol

• I just think you need to tone up your core and wear clothes that make you look taller.

• It's fine.

• You're pretty as is :) nice and curvy... you look like you'd be fun to cuddle x)

• aerobic exercises combined with light weight lifting

• your body is fine, try working on your teeth a touch.

• Show more

• wear a tighter top x

• Already have a nice shape, I suggest a few less pounds would make you look pretty good.

• wear less clothes

• Do you really want to get a body like this?

http://i.imgur.com/iMkdd4k.jpg

• You don't need to do anything because you already have grey body.

• what do you mean?

• you have *great body

• Your just a little thick but you look good actually so I wouldn't do much but maybe some running

What Girls Said 6

• I'm sure you'd hear a lot of "exercise", but 80% of what will happen to your body depends on your diet. So I suggest you eat clean as well. Strength training mixed in with a little bit of cardio does wonder for one's figure, helping toning the body.

• Honestly? Do toning exercises to get that certain fresh feel type of look and wear clothes that make u taller, tops that are flattering and don't make u look like a grandma, not that they really do bit it's just your outfit is too... comfortable

• I think your body looks ok but maybe try more flattering clothes. T shirts aren't too flattering. Try a halter neck top.

• Eat healthy & exercise?

• Lose granny sweater lol I am attracted to curvy girls. You have a great body. If your happy don't worry about others.

• Leave it alone. There's nothing you can do to make it better.