So who on here thinks I'm ugly ;) ?

Nope, I've not gone crazy. :P

I've just been receiving an almost ridiculous amount of pretty hateful, remarks about my looks by blue anonymous on this site lately so I'm wondering if those haters are actually still that big-mouthed when their beloved anonymous-feature is being disabled..

Here's a little help for y'all:
So who on here thinks I'm ugly ;) ?
C'mon guys, just look at my face, collect all your anger and aggressions and LET IT ALL OUT! ;)

If you've never seen me before but think I'm ugly nevertheless, you're welcome to drop a comment, too, of course!

To anyone who just ended up here out of curiosity but doesn't think I'm ugly, feel free to ignore this post.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are a cutie but i have a feeling you will fail your own standard for being good looking lol because ur not androgynous even one bit but yeah, if i had a girlfriend who looked as good as you and was that tall too i would definitely boast about it ha ha.

I have told you before, people are too critical here and call everyone who doesn't fit a certain bill unattractive and you do that too tbh, so u cannot blame them.

Anyway, you are not my type but that is because i have a preference for darker more Caucasoid features but ur still very gorgeous and cute and adorable with model like features and u shouldn't let those stupid anons diss you, if they revealed themselves, they would be lookalikes of steve buscemi and uplifting their self esteem by bringing others down, trust me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but... What? I can't tell if you're just trying to draw out trolls (which you probably won't get since you didn't allow anon) or you're just wanting people to tell you you're pretty.

And on a side note, that last picture looks a little like Kairi from Kingdom Hearts.

• I'm just seriously curious as to who they are and not sure if they are always trolling if they insult me, some of them might actually genuinely mean it? Lol I don't know – And you have no idea how many guys insult me on here, my estimate would be that it must be at least about half the male, active users on gag so really the chances are not unlikely that a good part of them is at least gonna see this & in the future I'll have this question to direct them to, if any guy hiding behind anonymous ever feels like telling me I'm a "stupid, fugly feminazi whore" again ;)

• That's a good way to do it. I can't guarantee it'll stop them in their tracks though. They're probably just bitter basement dwellers who get off on attempting to put people down.

I hope I didn't come off as offensive by the way, I was just surprised with the whole question. That's all!

• Never mind really :)

What Guys Said 55

• ugly is not a word i'd use to describe you at all

ignore the anonymous haters. that's why they are anonymous. they can troll, insult and all that b. s. without being blocked or much other recourse.

• You're striking which makes you attractive. When you see 100 conventionslly pretty girls every single day it gets boring. Anon trolls probably dont see one out of their basement window, so they only like what they're exposed to (like Kylie Jenner).

Also, some people here have serious issues communicating, its painfully obvious from reading their interactions. This is one of he reasons i am so in favour of being able to block anons - i simply dont want to engage with these weirdos.

• Yeah I actually had to block one on another post just yesterday :P
      I'm usually always open to having a rational conversation as long as it doesn't escalate to them resorting to call me names like "stupid fugly faminazi whore" or "fucking tranny"..
      Actually I'm just posting this so I can direct those blue anons to this question in the future ahah

• Yeah that was pretty hilarious 😂
      Hmm I don't think I've seen it oO
      But yeah I just realised thanks to another opinion on this question that I apparently come across as "bitchy" in a lot of my opinions.. Well, oops..

• Nah not bitchy, these fools have no idea what bitchy is. You keep it real which is more than one can say for the keyboard warriors who talk big on the internet (and anon lol) but fold like a deck of cards when confronted IRL. You're one if my favourits people on here, and we started off disagreeing (iirc) lol.

As who been close enough to real women to gaze at their faces in detail, i can see you have very attractive features (straight grecian nose, full lips, strong feminine jawline, large eyes, high cheekbones). Some people won't understand or like your style (i think you know that), but you are a very attractive girl 😊.

• Yeah, I get a bunch of men telling me I'm not beautiful too :P I think one of the one's I got was a 'female lion' a few days ago.

I like you, so you can rest easily now.

• Haha someone actually called you a "female lion"? wtf and how is that even an insult..
      Well, thank you! :D

• If they said female tiger I wouldn't have taken it so badly :P

by the way, those guys just want attention because they're otherwise (literally) anonymous. Sadly I notice that we tend to pay attention to those people who are negative towards us.

• Yeah but I guess it's because we wanna be our best version so if someone criticises us we wonder if they might be right and we're really that flawed, I catch myself doing that all the time even if the criticism is obviously ridiculous for example someone saying "your nose is humongous" or smth like that :P

• I dont get why you wanna feed the trolls on here xD you know you are beautiful and thats what matters.

• Unfortunately I have BDD though and now that I finally start to feel a little more stable and confident the insults on this site are starting to increase like hell lol
      I just wanna have this question so I can direct future mad, blue anon to this post actually ;P

• Awww :( I get it now. I hope you continue feeling more stable cause you really have nothing to be self-conscious about. From the first time I saw I thought to my self that you are the most beautiful girl on here.

• No way! I'm nowhere near the most beautiful girl on here (in my opinion) but thanks for trying to cheer me up! :)

• i think you look chillin man.

seriously though, you're good. plus you can kick ass.

• You are very attractive! An extremely beautiful lady. I can't give you a rating as you're way off the scale! Take no notice of the morons that say otherwise! 😍

• Actually, in some of your pics, you look like a stunning model. I mean that.

• You're welcome, always. I guess you've been here longer than me. I learned very quickly to ignore anon people.

• Yeah I might just block them as soon as they post the first stupid comment in the future :P

• You're not ugly, but you're just average to me. Not my style, personally.

• that striped shirt is hideous, I guess?

• You don't look ugly at all, but one thing is absolutely required: add a nice smile :D
    If you would be my girl I'd probably also suggest a lipstick color that comes closer to skin color. But I would absolutely not look away from you :D

• You're fine for looks. People just tend to get upset when you are being a bitch to them, and they may then take it out on your looks in an attempt to make you feel bad. If that bothers you too much, try being less bitchy.

• I'm sorry but if people can't handle my honest opinion that's their problem, why feel the need to get so butthurt over it and start throwing around insults?
      I remember that one guy who asked a HDIL question and I simply said "You're not my type", never said he's ugly or anything in that sense and he went all mad shit crazy like "Well, yeah you're not my type either because I don't like ugly, bitchy girls like you who tell guys that they're not their type Uh-Uh!"
      Lol people are so sensitive these days that they consider the truth "bitchy" it's so sad...

• It was totally worth it for me because now I have something I can direct them to if they decide to leave all manners behind and insult me once again ;)

• That's fair I guess.

• Who are you? Have I seen you before? 😜
    Haha you look good. Haters gonna hate. I don't know if they'll comment on here. Probably the dudes that spend all day in their moms basement lol

• I'm not one of those guys. All I can say is sometimes you wear too much lipstick.

• Haha I saw you comment on lipstick in questions more often, why don't you like it? :D

• Not bad at all.

• I'm glad you don't see it! Tbh I never noticed it myself but apparently it's very prominent to some people, depends on how much you focus on my lips I guess 😅

• Just the idea you trying to get attention makes me sick to my stomach, shhh. You are so ugly I don't know how people can talk to you, without feeling bad. You also look a little sick, go see a doctor; or a tanning salon. You are so luck that God loves ugly people. Maybe just work on your personality and you might have a shot at life. Stop trying to not be ugly, please. If you are ugly than I'm probably repulsive...

• Just the idea that you come to the conclusion I want attention obviously without even bothering to read the description of this post is simply sad and disappointing.

• Well you don't exactly make it obvious that you don't and I'm getting far harsher things on here almost every day so don't blame me for not noticing the sarcasm.

• You are a cutie

• hahhaa... your face is gorgeous and you have a unique style... haters won't have the balls to tell it here visible for everyone

• Are you looking for an ego boost? Well not that my actual opinion matters cause just look at my pic lol. Too ugly for an input.

• Congrats to the second dumbest reply on here.

• Why would you even care about what others think of you physically? Maybe being ugly myself makes me think that way but if you find yourself ugly, embrace it and learn to look what people are personality wise.

• You're pretty, u look good to me! :)

• Not me, I always thought you were cute

• Extremely attractive, the reason the blue anons are after you is that they'll never get someone as beautiful as you. Just ignore them! :D

• So hard to ignore when there's like 2-3 of them bashing me every day though..😕 maybe I just need a break from gag?

• Not at all, when they affect you just look at all the comments on this post.

• Hmm I'll try but I might also just block them next time :P

• You're hideous, I need to apply some mind bleach after seeing your

• You can take this as a compliment but this is my honest opinion about how you look. you look lovely I guess i fell in love with you after seeing your pictures. Will you mary me? I promise I will always treat you as a princess.

• Is this sarcasm or?

• Oh yeah sure

• thank you very much, miss. I'll send you a message:)

• Okay, honest talk. What's your skin care programm? Your skin is awesome.

• I use a mask and peeling once a week and obviously moisturiser every day :o that's all.

• I think you are beautiful I also like breaking rules so I'm posting anyway

• Trolling. You know you're not ugly; ugly people don't take expensive modeling shots.

• You look like u wanna 69 me baha

• Whoever is calling you ugly is blind

• A lot of anons seem to hate because they feed off to that. They shouldn't be taken seriously.

• What are you talking about? You're gorgeous 😍 😛

• Hello , I am blue anon *sips tea* and you're pretty gorgeous... For a tranny.
    Lmao jk

• Seriously though this is the shit I get on here like every day! :P

• Make it 11.

• Or no, it's actually 23 😑

• You're beautiful, fuck the haters.

• your not ugly at all, you look pretty attractive to me

• More from Guys
    25

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• Curious why you're actively looking to get put down.. I think you're very pretty, though I could do without the pursed lips in half your pictures. I also don't particularly like the hairstyle in the last two pictures, but that's just preference.

• I think I said that in the description?
      Just wanna know who those blue anons constantly throwing the most ridiculous results at me are ;)

• Hahahaha sure it's for me? This is a bunch of your pictures on the original post after all..

• No no, he said your name and then "kiss" he can only mean you! 😅😂

• You're fine. I don't see how you can feel uncertain of your appearance by some blue anon people. Good chances are they are a girl pretending to be a guy. But eh who cares.

• You're super pretty! <3 You reminded me of Dana Scully in the second photo.

• Psssh, girl you're as ugly as pretty flowers, cute baby bunnies, the sun rise, the sun set, kittens, puppies, mermaids, and all the other ugly pretty things! >:U *Shakes my fists angrily.*

• Not at all I think you look gorgeous and have beautiful eyes 😉

• I find you stunning☆ I think someone is trying to troll you. Maybe you stated an opinion on something they didn't agree with so they can't just man up and instead do passive-aggressive insulting anon.

• You're not ugly, and I doubt anyone actually thinks that. If someone said something, they weren't serious. They were just trying to lower your self-esteem for some reason.

• lol bella you don t need them
    you don t need this question
    you should know that you re gorgeous af
    this is honestly a waste of your time and energy in my opinion

• Yes but I just wanna have a post that I can direct the next blue anon calling me a "fucking tranny" to ;P

• it s just weird how he posted this like out of nowhere lol.
      nthng related to your take just looking for trouble and being annoying

• Yeah but then people posting anonymous are usually just looking for trouble :P

• Hey, please turn off the anon comments on your questions. You are a human being, and even though what they are saying is not true, it's still hurting you. Do not let any low life have an opportunity to ever hurt you.

• Yeah I'll do that in the future but then it's mostly anons who insult me on their own questions because they probably dislike my opinion and then proceed to block me before I can even reply which leaves me so frustrated. I know it's stupid and I shouldn't even care about what random, faceless people on the Internet decide to throw at me but it's just been getting so ridiculously much lately like there are at least 2-3 anon guys who decide to insult me and at least with this question I now have something to direct them to in the future..

• You don't have to prove anything to the people who are insulting you. No one needs to prove anything to ANYONE who insults a person first.

These anons who are insulting you, probably never had a girlfriend in their life. I'm 100% sure.

• I think those jealous depressed sexless people are angry cos they don't' get to have it like you do.

• Aaron I've told you before, you have a very beautiful, classic look to you. Faaaar from ugly!

• As* stupid autocorrect.

• Yeah, but like 80-something blue anons will wholeheartedly disagree with you on that lol.
      It's such a shame none of them showed up here or if they did, they didn't have the guts to actually say something negative. 🙄 I don't know why I was even expecting it to be any other way in the first place actually..
      Anyways at least now I have a question that I can point the haters to, the next time someone decides to throw some ridiculous insult at me :P
      And thank you, you're the first person I saw that still looks kinda pretty with that snapchat filter btw! You should try a smokey eye make-up sometime :D

• The coward Anons can suck a big one. And thank you! I wish I knew how to do makeup because I'd totally try a smokey eye. 😊

• Gorgeous as fuck

is my assessment

• you look different in every pic whoa anyways, my answer is: not me

• nobody except u thinks that u r ugly

• Nobody is ugly.
    Aldı, you are so beautiful sister.

• You re pure beauty and elegant, which is better than just being beauty. (:

• I think you're adorable!

• No, you look amazing beautiful :) I liked you !

1 private opinion(s)