Do you ever feel like you are the ugliest person in the world?

I really feel so tbh since i see everyone around me is good looking and i am not

• Yes
  • No
votes and opinions
was told today my nose is a little big and now i can't unsee it, wanna kill myself tbh

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. Can't say I do...

• you're more than just your body or face. like seriously accept yourself and be happy.
    if someone doesn't love you because your nose is too big they dont deserve YOU, you are what you are inside not a freaking nose

• and after saying that if u dated me which itself is improbable u would talk about with all ur acquaintances and have sex with some random stranger

• lol no way babe

• Yeah. Especially lately. I'm really not happy with how I look these days. I go outside and feel like everyone is staring at me for how ugly I am lol. I really really REALLY need to lose some weight.

• i was told today my nose is a little big and now i can't unsee it, wanna kill myself tbh

• No I don't.

• Yes when I feel ugly I use concealer but if I look extra extra ugly I use so much concealer

• No, but that doesn't comfort me.

What Guys Said 8

• Never. I've seen pictures and videos of people I could not believe exist. When comparing myself to them I am not even close to being the ugliest person. Same with you.

• I mean I'm not good looking but it would be dishonest to say I was the ugliest person in the world. Just sounds like those really got girls that post pictures on instagram or something with a caption like "so ugly" or something like that. Not that I'm hot. I'm not.

• Yeah, pretty often too

• at least ur 6'5'', i am 5'10 as well

• hold me in ur proportionally big 6'5'' arms my friend and jump from the building with us together

• Let's go head first. Lol

• well with my face and astonishing personality it's hard to feel like that.

• Nope never do

• Given that no one's ever found me attractive, yeah, lol

• I always feel handsome

• all the time and its one of the many reasons why i wish to be a girl