What do you think of Diane Kruger as Helen of troy?

She played Helen of Troy. I saw people complaining she's not all that, and others claiming she's gorgeous. So you think she deserved the role? Is she a beauty, avarage or meh?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's gorgeous. One of the first characters I ever crushed on.

Most Helpful Girl

• As an ancient history student who spent like 6 months studying the Iliad and think of it as one of my favourite books, I've gotta say just fuck the film Troy. I think Dane Kruger is very pretty but is absolutely nothing like Helen of Troy should have looked.

What Guys Said 4

• I think she is very attractive in general, and in the movie (which i haven't seen, so just going on screen shots) she looked absolutely amazing.

• She deserved the role. I of course think there are more attractive women, but it's all based one each man's decision.

• I think there are people more beautiful than her. In fact even Maria Sharapova would be much more beautiful. But then there is difference in tastes :)

• She was kind of hot. Unfortunately, i can't imagine anyone else as helen now.

What Girls Said 1

• I think she is average. I've seen more appealing women who could have owned that part flawlessly.