Do western guys find Asian girls sexual attractive? I get many messages about sex, sometimes even in real life. Why do this happen?

Do western guys find Asian girls sexual attractive ? I get many messages about sex, sometimes even in real life. Why do this happen?Sometimes I would ask the guys if I gave them any signals. But all of them would say I did not, and tell me that they just find me attractive. That's not what I normally wear, I do wear more casual clothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah for most white people Asians look more attractive than they would to other Asians. also Asians are most prefered by white dudes in dating.

• Oh yeah that's true too. Attraction has a lot of layers and sublayers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost willing to bet that with a good 90% of them it's a fetish, trust me it's not good at all, I get the same shit whenever I go to Asia - being fetishised is just creepy as hell. I guess we can thank the porn industry for that.
    If you wanna date a western guy, just be careful to filter out the ones that like you for the wrong reasons and you should be good!

• Thank you... I am trying, but there are just so damn many...

• Good luck & thanks for MHO by the way :)

What Guys Said 14

• I love Asian women and so do most American men. Even Dr. Krieger has a holographic girlfriend who is Japanese:
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Do you know what "Yellow Fever" is?

• If you live in the west you're bound to attract/date caucaians. You'll get a few yellow fever guys, but most are attracted to pretty women regardless of their ethnicity.

• I have found many nationalities of Asian girls attractive! :)

• Some guys just find the typical Asian body type, slim with delicate features, very attractive.

• Because you are hot

• By what I can see you are very attractive. If your personality is just as wonderful then just continue on being you.

• My personality is good, but I dont know why I attract the wrong kind...

• Thanks, I am trying

• You never know when it will happen but when it does is when it is supposed to happen

• i found some Asian girls attractive but not that much

• Of course we do.

• Some do and some don't. I'm not usually attracted to Asian girls but sometimes I am

• Not really lol

• A lot of western guys are attracted to Asian girls. Not only do they have physical traits a lot of western men find attractive, but they also have great reputations, of being more feminine, and classy.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Yellow fever, girl, it's a real thing.

• I think anyone can't be attracted to certain backgrounds, its not specifically "western".

• Yeah... maybe just because Iam living in a Western country.