Guys, are black girl's noses ugly?

Please, be honest. I'm not going to call you a racist or be offended if you say yes. This is just a question about personal preference and the reasons for those preferences. In other words, do you think black girl's noses (wider than other races) are particularly sexy or ugly, and why?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing in particular about noses, some black girls are just kinda ugly... and so are white girls, or Asians... It has nothing to do with the nose, it is the general facial composition. Some women can get away with having much wider noses because they have wide lips and cheeks and so on.

What Guys Said 12

• Rarely pay that much attention to noses and never noticed any significant difference in noses between black and non-black women.

• All women are beautiful on the inside. I know cause I've been inside them.

• I think your the racist, not all black people have the style nose you are referring to. By generalizing all black people to a single characteristic is racist. Don't be so dumb

• How the shit do people come up with questions this dumb?

• I've not really given it much thought

• Never noticed any girls noses...

• ehhhh yeah unfortunately

• Makes them look like gorillas

• no, not at all.

• Not in general, but there is a "type" of "black" nose where the nostrils are kind of open in the front that I can't stand because you can see up their nostrils.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more