I want to get tattoos? Do you have any advice? Especially girls, how do you like tattoos for men?

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice for getting a tattoo is basically just... Don't go for the cheap option. It's tattooed on your skin for life, who cares if it costs an extra £50 to get it right? But alas, I have no tattoos of my own yet so I don't know too much advice. Generally, I prefer coloured tattoos. I dislike black and white unless it's dot or linework, if it's actual pictures then I prefer seeing them in colour. I really like sleeve tattoos and I seem to have a thing for octopus or tentacle tattoos for some reason? I just think they look badass.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, don't get something stupid. there are a lot of stupid tattoo ideas out there.

What Girls Said 7

• My advice is do some research before you go to a random tattoo shop and dont ever go to someone who works out of their garage. Look up the shops in your area, check their websites to see their art, read reviews and maybe ask friends (who have tattoos) where they went.
    Most shops charge by size and how long it takes. Also depending on which part of your body is being tattooed it may hurt alot! The ribs are the number one most painful spot.
    I love tattoos. I have 7 myself and plan on getting more.

• Just don't. No man unless he is ex Special Forces or an ex con should have tats.

• I love them. Just go to a good artist and get one in good taste

• I think that if it means something it's good

• not a fan personally

• it's one of the worst thing to do for body i think

even if you have amazing texture and design...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0