My bust is 32 and band size is 28 .. I'm 18 years old... I've been measuring it wrong all along. So what is my bra size and are they too small?

And they are saggy too

Most Helpful Guy

• 32B I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• You are thin with big boobs for your size. Most importantly do you like them?

• I don't know i kinda wanted bigger but it's ok though cuz if I try to gain boobs I'll gain weight also😓 which I don't want to cuz I like being skinny although would love it If I had big boobs though

• Do they sag much and can you go braless?

• Yes they have sagged a lot and I can't go braless it's painful

What Guys Said 6

• Okay 1 it sounds like a 32 d and 2 breasts aren't saggy until you're old or have had many kids they just hang low because they're full and heavy or it's just the shape of them

• 😐 so could it just be that they are heavy? I thought they were sagging because I don't wear the right size bra

• To answer the other part of your question no they're not too small they're a great size and the tiny bit of sag is just because of their size and weight and the fact that they're natural breasts they sound perfectly tasty to me

• Thanks😊😊

• Small saggy?

• All boobs are lovely pert saggy big small

• can't tell without pics..

• they are saggy :((

• How could that be saggy? I think your a 32 A

• A? I think u r mistaken😓 I'm extremely skinny.. And the difference between boobs and under tha boob waist is 4 inch cuz i hv a 28 waist.. Nd yeah they are saggy

• Well if your skinny and they sag then you're 28 with a bigger cup size of around C, best way to know is to get professionally measured and try different ones since different brands vary

• Well thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Your bust is 32 and band is 28? Then it should be 28D. The difference in your bust and band is the cup size. Say your band was still 28 and bust was 30 you would be a 28B.

• Thanks but is that a good size?

• Could always go to a bra store and ask for them to fit you they may even suggest bras. For over a year I wore a B cup when I became a C and never knew then the next year I was a D and it has been a D for 6 years.

• Yeah must bra store give the wrong size always 😓 nd most bras don't lift them up