I'm cross-eyed, no big deal right?

I'm not very self-concious, not really bothered by my various flaws, but this I can not get over.
It is litterally the ultimate thing i hate about myself and yes people have told me to not worry about something I can't change, but i do feel very uncomfortable when I try to talk to someone I don't know and they go "Are you talking to me?" at that point i'm not sure if i should leave or cry. So many times in my life have i had to endure the mountains of questions why i don't look the same, lifting fingers up and asking how many I see or "the why can't you fix it?" on top of that the media isn't helping, with every character in movies or shows who are cross-eyed representing stupidity/strangeness and making them look super unattractive I can't help but feel like it's creating a stigma. Now everytime i want to talk to a guy I tell myself it's pointless cuz he's probably not gonna wanna date a girl who can't look straight and before you tell me "A smart guy will know it's personnality that matters" or something like that, let's not forget that you need to have to have a minimum of attraction to someone to want to get to know them.
I could be majorly wrong but I do need enlightment so please, enlighten me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone has some flaw or another. I'm no exception. Lucky is the person that goes through life without getting a scar or two, or some other visible flaw.

Don't worry about it. The guy that loves YOU will never make it an issue! So how to attract a guy? Laugh a lot, smile all the time and try to love yourself. Any girl that smiles a lot can attract most guys. They'll see very quickly you're a fun person to be with.

• Hiw much of cross eyed are you? There is chick in my school who almost look like she is looking on wide while talking to u lol

• That's not a big deal but you can fix it with morning routines you can do at home

• That's unattractive.

• to be honest id be thrown off,

• You have a lazy eye and it always makes a person wonder if you are really talking to them since it looks like your staring somewhere else and unfortunately makes you look dopey but not much you can do about it except to wear glasses to distract it

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0