Guys, too small?

I've been going to the gym now for like maybe a year and my butt has been getting smaller and I'm really self concious about it because now a days guys only like a huge ass. Is my ass too small now? Guys, too small?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm it's average or above it, dint quit the gym OP. Athletic chicks are hotttt

• Are u sure? Cuz I'm thinking of like not working out my legs and stuff for a little bit cuz my butt just keeps shrinking. I think I'll just work on my stomach

• Yeah I've changed my diet to be healthier. So I'm just getting toned?

• Yea, your muscles getting defined.

What Guys Said 37

• instead of cardio, do weights... or are you doing that already?

your just fine, nothing to worry about. work on being a really confident person with high self worth, and being not needy (easy to be with... I don't mean easy), and that will serve you well. I'd say the same to males... pench pressing another 100lb won't help, gotta be personable.

• Thank you 💕 And yeah I've been doing a lot of cardio. Only a little of weights not even. I'll start doing them more

• Look in the mirror and say... you are absolutely beautiful the way you are! Do that about 300 times this week and believe it. It takes 10x the effort of positive to outweigh the negative we receive.
      Now, there is nothing wrong with making yourself even better and being the very best you can be.

I like using the treadmill with it turned off as well, really works the legs. Squats, deadlifts are good... I'd stay off the machines and use free weights IMHO.

• i never saw the appeal of a huge ass.

• I think I'd have to try it out in person.

• Looks great to me. And not all guys are into big butts. I am one of those guys who are not.

• Looks great

• That's one heck of a lovely bum! Small and round. Perfect for me! 10/10!

• You don't know what guys like and if the guys are your age they probably don't either
    You have a nice toned butt that suits your body shape

• Its still ok but nooooooo,,, it shouldn't be getting smaller. are you doing squats? If you do do less reps with a bit higher weights.. And eat lots of protein and fats

• Looks good to me

• are you doing squats at the gym? i think shape matters more than size

• looks pretty good to me

• I don't think it's too small and really big butts are a turn off for me anyway

• Nah, looks good enough to eat.

• Damn, I'd love to sink my teeth into that ass.

Ummm, I mean, you look perfectly fine.

• No, it looks great extremely sexy ;)

• Nope your ass in average. Sexy and yummy

• That's like.. Perfect size in my opinion 😆

• It is okay

• think it's pretty fine

• Under 18 mate

• you have an awesome butt.

• 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• No, it still looks fine to me. Most of us guys love a round, bubble butt. Does not have to be huge

• hey, they r ok

• Hard to tell with all those clothes on... ;)

• that's nice for me

• Omg 😍👅💦 you should tone it a bit more

• Consume more , spend less. (calories. BODY FAT)

• Perfect size to me luv itt wish i could see more

• It is not too small one bit. Just keep on being yourself.

• More from Guys
    7