Do I look like I could be a makeup model?

I'm thinking of starting to model for extra money (even if it's not a ton). I was wondering if I could do makeup modeling seeing as I'm not tall enough to to do couture or commercial modeling. What do you all think?

Poll is there for quick opinions and for me to know whether or not I need to change my "look" if I do decide to do it.

• Yes - you have the right look for it (face shape, eye shape, etc)
  • Yes - you are attractive enough to model makeup
  • No - you do not have the right look for it
  • No - you are not attractive enough to model makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• Your almond shaped eyes, sculpted nose, high cheek bones, nice chin and pursed lips are the right stuff. It's worth a shot.
    Easy on the mascara (eyes already beautifully shaped), I like your eyebrows, maybe tweak them? Dunno.
    Your look is exotic. Very pretty, with the right features for a fairly large demographic. Consult a make-up Artist, try a few different looks, take quality selfies of each. Get a pro photographer for some head shots and build a portfolio. Good Luck!

by the way, don't put too much stock in the opinions you get here; a lot of angry people who would love to take a shot at a pretty girl are out there

• Came back to say thanks, and in seeing your pics again, you really are gorgeous.
      Good luck!
      Tks

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like the kind of model we use to show what you look like when you wear too much makeup

What Guys Said 15

• I dont like the eyebrows tbh

• Make-up modeling means looking good without make-up. The make-up companies are gonna put their own product on you and you have to make it work.

• Most useless poll results in the world haha

• You don't have to change a thing if you want to do some modeling go for it

• yeah u a pretty and attractive

• You are attractive and I say if being a makeup modEl then I say go with it

• yeah you do

• More like Arabian Princess of night commercial

• u look like a pornstar i could jack off on tbh he he

• Yeah

• you could be any type of model, you are drop dead beautiful!!!

• Yes you are super attractive awesome beauty wow.

• I would say no

• low budget porn maybe

• You are good looking but I don't think you have the right kind of face. That kind of model usually has a more prominent bone structure. You have a softer, more rounded face.

What Girls Said 1