Would I suit tattoos , I really want to get tattooed?

I want to get my thighs , arms and under bust tattooed but I'm worried I may regret it , will it Suit me , shall I put more though into it? X

Most Helpful Guy

• You should definitely put more thought into it.

It's popular now, and a lot of G&G's look pretty cool with their Ink. But, that's now. Only now, or for a couple years. How will it look when you're my age? If you're not a committed Biker Chick, Bohemian or intend to live a lifestyle of funky-ness, you'll be sorry.

Wait to you know more about yourself as you mature. You may want a career, and people will judge you. Like it or not, it will create a negative opinion of you in certain scenarios.

Try a temp or henna, have fun with it, but wait. Seriously, your attitude and perspective will change over time. You'll see. . .

Don't limit yourself for now.

• Thanks for the advice x

• Trust me, honey. I'm an old guy. I've seen it. Best of luck. x

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it, not get any racist tattoos

• Yeahhh I want under my boobs tattooed and my thighs right up to my groin x

• The Fuck kinda tattoo would you put there?

What Guys Said 24

• At your age, your taste may change significantly over the next few years. Imagine that you got a tattoo two years ago. What would the tattoo be and where on your body would it be? Would y ou be happy with that today?

• can't go wrong with a tramp stamp

• That's crossed my mind too getting one on the lower back x

• it seems like the one tattoo that most people don't ever seem to mind, regardless of what it is, unless it really is something ridiculous.

• You are only 18. I think it's too early. Think twice before getting tattoos because you are likely to reject it later.

• You will ruin a beautiful lady with tattoos. If I want to see art work, I can go to an art exhibition. If I want to see a gorgeous lady, I can look at you, without the tats!

• Honestly? I feel like you'd ruin yourself.

Each to your own but I think there are very few things worse then girls with lots of tats. Just looks tacky to me.

Though. It's your life do whatever you want mate.

• I think a better photo might help
    you're not getting your face tattooed I'd need to see your body shape to be able to tell you

• I'm 34E Boobs , Short , Size 14-16 dress size x

• Numbers go straight over my head lol although I am familiar with those two sizes but that doesn't tell me what your thighs look like or if arms are toned enough to tattoo

because if you don't have toned arms and then you get a tattoo then suddenly go on a health kick OT turn into a body builder it'll change the shape of your tattoo and sometimes they look horrible afterwards

• Do NOT get tatoos. You getting a tatoo would be like drawing on a beautiful, newly-built wall of a very nice house. Please DO NOT get tatoos. Besides, they are permenant.

• Everyone looks better inked

• i think it won't look good on you

• Definitely it will! Go for it!

• Tattooed chicks are hot

• jheeze without makeup you;re 5/10

• how about paws on your boobs?

• your boobs make me harder and harder

• Don't do it, not all guys like them so your forever branded to a select few

• I think you'd look even sexier, if that's possible, with tattoos.

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I know it may sound silly but get some temporary tattoos that wash off in the areas you want tattooed and wear them out. See how you like them. Also do research when looking for a tattoo shop, never meet someone in a garage for a tattoo.

• Thanks for the advice x

• definitely think before you do anything, you don't want to regret anythint. And if you do decide to get a tattoo, make sure it means something to you, and it's something you know you'll always love and never regret.

• I don't understand, why the picture?

• To see if it would suit me

• Love your leopard paint top. Tattoos on a girl like you are hot

• You should go for it! What are you thinking of getting?

• Get some, tattoos are bad ass!!