This is daft but does my nose look beak like?

this is daft but does my nose look beak like?

I've got real paranoid about my nose since 2 trolls on the internet called me big nose and making fun of it, before I never noticed now I M paranoid about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does have a beak shape but you should not think to deep about it because most men won't really care. Some might not even notice. And trolls are over looking for ways to make others feel bad about themselves one way or another. Those trolls are usually easy to spot and are best to be ignored.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sure. But I probably wouldn't have noticed as much if you hadn't drawn attention to it. Most importantly, its an attractive nose, nice and slim. THE END.

First pic reminds me of Paris Hilton. But your nose is prettier than hers.

In the second, from the front its perfectly symmetrical, a solid V. First thing i thought about was fantasy characters like Sephiroth. static.comicvine.com/.../3080412-sephiroth.jpg

Have you ever thought about that your nose suits your face? I felt a little insecure about my short button nose, but I have a big face, forehead and a long slim nose would admittedly look out of place. You DON'T have a big nose. Most likely the guys were intimidated by your looks and tried to say something they felt would get under your skin. They noticed your nose was unique, and they know most people are afraid of noses being too big. Voila! Just couldn't come up with anything more creative. I've had girls call me ugly behind my back before, and claimed they couldn't figure why any guys would be into me. http://imgur.com/a/06Sbx

Try looking at the noses of other attractive people, especially guys. You'd be surprised how big and odd they are compared to yours. But they're still hot! , Ever seen The Wallflower anime? Its about this girl that was called ugly.. that goes to live with these hot guys. well anyways. there's one weird episode i don't recommend, and there is some foul language, but its inspiring for attractive women everywhere. and it teaches you to not believe everything people tell you.

P. S. Honestly, from what I've heard in the modeling industry natural lip poses are best. Relax your mouth, your lips are plenty full enough. Also, if your eyes are natural, striking color! You're armed and loaded so go get those hotties!! :D

What Guys Said 19

• It's really fine. There's nothing to worrry about. The trolls are wrong, and your mirror distorts. You have gorgeous eyes, too. Beautiful colour!

• Well, yes, I'd say that nose is what beak-like is.

• No, it certainly does not. You're very pretty. And with those big eyes, you have a classical beauty. Like Sophia Lauren. :-)

• yes but many men enjoy a nice beak

• your nose looks really good in shape

• Do not worry about what the trolls have said since you are gorgeous. If your personality is just as wonderful as you look tgen you are good to go. You look like a fun person to be around. Just keep on being yourself.

• You're hot OP lol

But your nose longer than my dick is... bahahaha jk :-p

• You are absolutely gorgeous!! Oh my. And your nose sets your whole look perfectly. Don't listen to them love.

• you look more than fine honey

• Bear calls The Hawk, roger!

• Haha nah I'd bone ya

• Not at all! It's cute to me 😜😊 and you're super gorgeous in my opinion by the way 😊

• Your nose is not especially big but it's an odd shape with the very narrow bridge part so bear the end. It's not ideal but it's far from bad looking.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• No, it's just a normal nose, but you're duck-facing real hard so I can kinda see why they would compare it to a beak.

• Everyone who has their pictures up on the Internet, will get made fun of their looks, no matter how beautiful they are. Human beings can be very jealous.

• you're beautiful! don't ever let anyone try to make you think otherwise... seriously. i have no reason to lie!

be the babe you are and love yourself more than haters can hate

• The tip of your nose is big, like mine. That doesn't mean it's ugly though. At the end of the day, it's what works with your face. And in your case, it looks fine

• Beatiful

• I honestly like your nose. I think it's lovely. People pay money to get a nose this pointy. Ignore trolls.

• Your nose looks normal and mine is bigger and I can still get laid