How to lose 20 pounds?

Im 140 pounds right now and Im 5'6. Most people think I am at a good weight but I want a slimmer and flatter stomach. What exorcises and foods help to lose weight fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is very simple. Do what I do. Walk (especially before and/or after dinner). It is easy, and one doesn't get as sweaty as running/working out. It is simle:

1. Pray that the walk goes well and safe, and then grab your knife, pepper spray, sunglasses, and if you are over twenty-one, then your gun (conceal it).

2. Put on your shoes and go. Avoid bad areas, even when armed. Having a destination in mind might make the trip seem to go faster, but not always as leisurly.

3. When you are done, come home. Unpack whatever you brought, thank our Lord for getting you home safely, and viola!

See? There's no need to change into special clothes, and when you are done, you [usually] don't have to shower. As you can tell by some of my references, a lot of dogs exist in my community. It's pretty safe, though. I digress.
    _________________________________________________________________
    Another important weight-loss step is to add fruits and vegetables to your plate, and to drink a lot of water. This may sound tedious and cliché, but it is true. Find a vegetable that you can eat a lot of (for me, it is cooked brocoli), and a few fruits for every once in a while. Don't not allow yourself any junk food, or you will undo everything plus more. Also, don't be all "I'm dieting." Don't "diet," as diets are stressful, and end in "now what?" Just make a few small changes to your plate. It is more effective in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• Healthy diet and cardio. I wouldn't worry about losing it fast. Just make a lifestyle change and it will be there forever. It doesn't happen overnight though

What Guys Said 8

• Sugary stuff is deadly. Avoid jams, jellies, sugary drinks, including fruit juices, pastries and so forth. Learn to love coffee and tea unsweetened. You don't want to stop them, they both have good health benefits.
    Smaller portions. Limit meat servings to 4 oz (120 grams). Smaller plates are good.
    Appetite control. Eat more slowly. Use a teaspoon. This gives digestive system time to signal the brain that enough is enough. Or wait 10 minutes between courses for the same effect. Plenty of water with your meals will give that full feeling. Regular exercise, even if light, and especially outdoors, reduces appetite, as does good sleep. There's a correlation between poor or inadequate sleep and difficulty controlling weight.
    Sensible food choices. Whole grains, stone ground if possible. Double up on veg & fruit. A Handful of nuts is a good snack. I do better by sticking to flatbreads, pitas, wraps, ryvita.
    A good resouce is the Mayo Clinic for food choices and other strategies.

Good luck!

• Eat less and sweat often
    And restrict/avoid sugars and anything with "enriched flour" in the food label.
    This includes things non-nutrition people would commonly think are healthy/acceptable such as orange juice and pancakes.

• Eat fewer calories.
    I've been using My Fitness Pal for a little over 3 weeks to count calories and I've lost about 5 lbs. (which is kinda quicker than what's healthy so probably don't undereat like I did).

So yeah use that. Cardio will help you lose it slightly faster, but it's mostly what you eat.

• Start jogging 6 days a week no more junk food start eating good

• If you want a flatter stomach, work those muscles. You don't need weight loss.

• Don't eat

• if you eat fastfood, DONT! and leave eating white bread. and walk minimum 1 hour in a day ;)

• eat less and cardio and weightlifting

What Girls Said 1

• Cardio and eating healthy.