Is this bra sexy?

I'm going to be playing tennis tomorrow with a woman I want to "impress" if you understand the meaning and I want to wear something sexy but not too slutty to grab her attention when we change in the dressing room.
what do you think? I thought sheer white would be too obvious...
Is this bra sexy?

@Red_Arrow @Becky01 Tennis was amazing! I wore a black demi cup and changed in front of her, kept it off a good two minutes. She kept staring and when I wouldn't look at her , her eyes were right back on them! Oh I'm so loving it!!!
She has tickets to a lawn concert this weekend and asked if I wanted to go so I said yes! She downplayed it, said if I had nothing better to do yknow that kinda thing lol. I'm so hoping tomorrow night she sees the rest of me 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a sports bra to play tennis in. You can change and having no bra on will catch her attention more than any bra.

• I love this idea! OMG that's wonderful!!!

• Thanks for MHGuy. Sounds like whatever happened the next evening, you had a great time. :-)

• You earned it sir!

Most Helpful Girl

• the bra is ok but the fit is not right or flattering in this pic.
    follow Red_Arrows advice he is good

• I think it's good advice too! Thanks! Glad to hear a woman say that!

• thanks for MHG

• You earned it!

What Guys Said 30

• lol seen this question too late but YES!! I hope you wore it and I hope it worked - it's extremely cute, and a perfect choice for sexy tennis! Sports bras are extremely unattractive, that's a brilliant bra - pretty and not too much support - and let's be honest it's the bounce that's sexy and eye- catching when it comes to tennis! Choosing to sacrifice support for sexiness is a very brave, daring and attractive decision - you have my complete respect! She's a very lucky girl! :)

• nuh d00d

• Why not wear a sports bra when you play? That will distract her when your playing with those boobs 😉

• I don't know about the bra, but you could get a fake piercing. That would at leaat getbherbtalking about your breasts, which could lead to mentioning what your girlfriends like to do, which could lead to...

• That is sexy to me

• I find it boring but then I'm not a woman.

• No its not

• Not really. Looks oldfashioned.

• with boobs like those you can wear just about anything. that bra will do but why not something more lacy/see through. she will get a better view of everything, areolas nipples and all.

• It is sexy, but I say go for it and wear the white sheer one. Just be nonchalant and somewhat modest. Care to share a pic of it?

• its not any sexy a black bra like this would be sexy i think

• I think you should practice taking it off so you can catch her eye while doing it

• I'm not a big fan of the color

• Not bad

• The material is sexy, yes. It would be even more sexy and eye catching if it were a bit sheer or see through.

• Impressive to me! 😜

• Slim down then maybe

• 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Looks ok but you could wear something more sexy

• very nice

• I dont know, Im just looking that things 20hours

• 20 hours? I don't understand?

• Ohhhhh sorry dunce here lol
      Thanks for the compliment lol

• Your boobs made me dunce. Thats your boobs fault

• not that much but i can't say "no they are not!"

• your bra is sexy but I want to touch your big boobs

• the bra is so not sexy.
    ur boobs yeah :D

• I like the boobs behind the bra better.

• Yes, nice cleavage btw😉

• This will totally work for both guys and girls!

• Yes it's sexy sexyy

• lol wtf? is she lesbian?

• It's a horrible looking bra.
    Take it off and post another pic without it 😜💕😉😘😃😍

What Girls Said 7

• I love that bra! super sexy. I say go for it. :)

• You sure? I want it to scream "look over here" and also be somethings you may wear while you play tennis. I want it to seem natural lol

• You have great boobs but will u get enough support during tennis with that bra?

• That's a concern I really just wanted to look good but natural.

• I guess a sports bra flattens them so this might be a good option to impress her.

• That bra is not cute

• its ugly

• You won't want to wear that bra for tennis.

• Are you recommending a sports bra?

• Not really my cup of tea, I don't really like that colour for a bra, I always go for darker/bolder colours, I don't know if it's a good fit for you either, I think you can do better ;)

• I like darker colors too but thought lighter colors would do better with tennis. Do you have suggestions? Someone suggested an underwire but I isn't think that's a good idea for a sport

• Oh I hadn't thought of that, I was just going on trying to look sexy for the dressing room, not lace being uncomfortable. I could wear an aqua v-neck with the same color underwire. That might look good. It's a demi cup so it's revealing lol

• Yeah that actually sounds good :D

• I don't find that one sexy at all, and I'm not sure it is a good fit for you. Maybe an underwire bra?

• But to play tennis in? That would be uncomfortable and unpractical... I'm trying to find something eye catching that will also be seemingly worn while you play tennis. My first time lol

• Understandable. Maybe a different color? But if you feel sexy in it, definitely go with it. Feeling sexy is definitely more important

• I would like a different color yes! Not sure what would be right for tennis, I thought lighter shades would be appropriate. I think I'll be too nervous to feel sexy so I'll need all the help I can get lol