What should I do with my hair?

Ok, so I've posted on here a couple of times on how I look... people tell me I look OK exempt for my hair and my acne. I'm working on my acne but what I want to know is what to do with my hair. I've had this "bieber" haircut for a long time and am ready for a change. ➡What hairstyle would look best on me?⬅ ThanksWhat should I do with my hair?
Sorry for the quality of the picture... my phones camera isn't too good.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut the sides short maybe keep some hair on top ( cut the top also but not too much).

What Girls Said 3

• Get it trimmed and spike it up, get it shaved off and become a skin head or grow it mid length, get it cut and styled. Do you just want to change your look?

• No... haven't decided yet... probably gonna keep it simple but I'm still looking around

• Tbh I like hairstyles on guys that are slightly shaved on the sides but I don't know if it would suit every guy

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0