Why is it gay to wear leggins for males outside?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• wear it, i see tons of guys at the gym wearing legging style pants. it doesn't make you wanna kiss other guys does it lmao

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's not gay but it just looks weird. Leggings look strange on guys, gay or straight.

0|1
    0|0
  • if it's tight on your junk then please don't

2|1
    0|0
  • I love when guys wear leather pants turns me on

0|1
    0|0
  • It's only gay if you're gay. Or you're using them for some weird kink that involves another guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• GAY GAY GAY GAY!!! There are a couple of tools at my gym that wear leggings. WTF for? Does it help you lift more? NO! Stop being a tool show off! GAY GAY GAY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear nikes under my jeans for practice, they are very comfy and dont eben get sweaty cos of inbuilt pads in em and I am "manlier" than any of these nerds here OP lmao wear if u wanna

0|0
    0|0
    • can't wear man-pantyhoses and claim you are manlier... Lol

• Show All
    • @slimstiffy lmao I watched that movie lmfao. And nah u gotta wear em at practice brah, its not for gym

• i don't think it's accepted mainly because no one wants to see your bulge in public so you'd have to wear shorts over them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause its gay.
    When i was a little kid in the winter i wore something similar but more like tights, I don't know and i didn't even know what gay/straight meant and it still felt gay as fuk

0|0
    0|0