I'm 18 and I still have baby fats and some acne is it normal?

• Yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, re-evaluate yourself at 25.

• 7 years that's long

• I find a lot of young women still have that 'little girl" look well into their early 20's, but most of grow out of that and start into that sexy young woman look in their mid to later 20's. You are lucky actually, this means you will look a lot younger in life than you actually are later on! You will grow to love this 30 years from now because no body then will believe you are in your 50's!

• Yes, like my parent. they both look really young :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby fat, no. At this point, it's just fat

Acne, yes. Very normal

• I'm 5'6 and 108 lbs and I'm fat? I have chubby cheek even if I lose weight, I already lose 7 lbs but my face don't change.

What Guys Said 4

• well I'm 17 and have chubby cheeks and I'm 5'4 at 55kg so maybe not the usual but not impossible and I've never had any real acne.

• your lucky I have acne since 12 years old that's boring

• Lmao I am 18 and lost babyfat at like 11 and never really had acne exept ones from enhancers. Mirin op?

• You don't have baby fat. Just fat.

• I bet ur cute

What Girls Said 1

• i wear pampers. as you can see your issue is normal

• FYI. The above user tried to talk to me but pretty much identified themselves as a fake/troll.